What's new

MLG Anaheim's Hype Tournament Moments - Discussion Thread

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I was already on the anti MLG train but this may have just officially killed it for all time now. Seriously....top 8 matches off stream!?!? Pig of the hut finally overcomes the 9th place curse and gets top 8 at another major finally stopping the argument about whether or not KIT was (it was, hold that)....and we don't even get to SEE IT!?!!?!?
If KI is any worse tonight I will be really upset.

Dear god, they were going to have jupiter and king not play on stream....thanks to Ultradavid and godspeed for savingus!
Seriously, ANYONE defending this nonsense needs to fucking stop. There was NO ONE at the stream set up. So there was no reason not to run, and yet they were going to have King/Jupiter off stream. And for what? What possible excuse could there have been for that other than just flat out incompetence? Whoever is running the Injustice portion of this tournament has absolutely no idea what the hell they're doing. When the announcers have to step in and do your job for you you're doing it wrong.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Seriously, ANYONE defending this nonsense needs to fucking stop. There was NO ONE at the stream set up. So there was no reason not to run, and yet they were going to have King/Jupiter off stream. And for what? What possible excuse could there have been for that other than just flat out incompetence? Whoever is running the Injustice portion of this tournament has absolutely no idea what the hell they're doing. When the announcers have to step in and do your job for you you're doing it wrong.
Basically said these exact words in stream chat. It can't possibly be a FGC veteran. And I swear I heard one of the staff tell Ultra David what he can and can't do with the stream. Thank God this bullshit is almost over. Won't be attending or watching MLG in years to come. I'll stick with the FG majors that have their shit together. CEO is going to destroy this next weekend in terms of quality.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Whoever handled the tournament in general has no idea wtf is going on. They're so out of touch, they set up the brackets to let kombat houston eliminate eachother. That's another thing that pisses me off.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I hate Pizza Hut soo soo fucking much right now.

I swear the next time I see a pizza I'm going to punch it in its fat stupid pizza face...

I hate Pizza Hut soo soo fucking much right now.

I swear the next time I see a pizza I'm going to punch it in its fat stupid pizza face...

I don't have any kind of ad blocker on my kindle and yet all I ever see is the logo and the music during breaks. I swear I've only seen like 3 ads and I've watched the entire stream both days.