What's new

MLG Anaheim's Hype Tournament Moments - Discussion Thread

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Embarrassing showing for East Coast.
When I watch Tryrant, Jupiter, Theo, Sonic fox, MIT, Pig, 16Bit play, I am hype because I am watching watch Tryrant, Jupiter, Theo, Sonic fox, MIT, Pig and 16Bit play. Sappy as it sounds, I forgot Theo was from the West coast cause all I saw was Theo, Jupiter, and high level play. I love watching our players play. Give a damn what part of the country they rest their heads at night.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Why are they not showing matches? What the fuck is going on? I look at the brackets and there are matches that completed and they are not even showing them. Or showing anything. Just watching a fucking splash screen.

Is MLG trolling all of us? I seriously don't get this at all.
Wow we missed like all the good winners matches...

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
No, he won. If you pay attention to the match, you can watch the timer and Syknis brings Rico's health down low enough for Syknis to win the match. He was not showing disappointment, but shock from being basically mindblown that he beat Rico after such an intensely patient match.
Wow, he looks mentally distraught and the way he was fidgeting with the controller after the match I thought for sure he lost.

JLG

Noob
i went off during tyrant vs arma to watch Germany. what did i miss?
Tyrant dominated Arma. No disrespect intended, though. It just can't really be described any other way.

MIT's Aquaman eliminated KDZ's Superman.

I believe those were the only recent matches.

Tyrant dominated Arma. No disrespect intended, though. It just can't really be described any other way.

MIT's Aquaman eliminated KDZ's Superman.

I believe those were the only recent matches.
yeah i saw until 2-0 i can imagine how the rest went. thats what happens when there is no EC grundy.

and only one match missed? nice. 2nd half now, cu later.