What's new

Discussion MKXL's Next Patch

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
What would you guys like to see for Mk XL post patch like for DLC or other characters... Scorp

Goat-City

Banned
Sorcerer Quan's purple spell drains too much meter, his trance needs 10 more frames of hit advantage for easier crossovers, normal MB rune should be +7 on block but the 21 string should become a mid, or they could leave it as a high but the non-delayed MB rune would need to be +14 again with an added gap, b2 should be a mid, f1 should be an overhead, f14's cancel advantage should be reduced to 15, and f4 should be an overhead with decreased recovery and no cancel advantage. He also needs a 4-5% damage nerf on all his bnbs.

Last edited:

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Stability is my biggest concern. I'd like to not have my game freeze repeatedly. As it stands now, I'm infinitely more excited about KI's Season 3 than I was about MKXL. Mainly because KI has always been relatively lag-free and stable and NRS seems to think you can only choose one.

Israel

Noob
Smoke Bomb is 19 frames and does no chip. Ex Smoke Towards travels further so he isn't as free on wakeup.
interesting...
I actually hates smokes tele wake up cuz its so good, i never interupt that or hit him. Im more afraid to do anything cuz i dont wanna get wiffed punish. its like 1frame or something like that right?

Addhad

GOD OF EARTHRELM
Stability is my biggest concern. I'd like to not have my game freeze repeatedly. As it stands now, I'm infinitely more excited about KI's Season 3 than I was about MKXL. Mainly because KI has always been relatively lag-free and stable and NRS seems to think you can only choose one.
you record any of this because I haven't had any problem with crashes so far

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
interesting...
I actually hates smokes tele wake up cuz its so good, i never interupt that or hit him. Im more afraid to do anything cuz i dont wanna get wiffed punish. its like 1frame or something like that right?
If you don't try and meaty Smoke and take a step back you can punish him in recovery for it. If he doesn't wake up then you can just apply pressure. Johnny Cage does this really well because he can stand in the spot to punish the wakeup if Smoke does, then if he doesn't wakeup then he can F3 for his pressure. It's ugh.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
you record any of this because I haven't had any problem with crashes so far
Actually... I didn't think about it. It seems so obvious now. But I did start a thread to check others and several people agreed that MKXL has been crashing A LOT more than MKX ever did.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
As a Kang main, Id love to see his cancels return to its state, at least from the last patch before xl or make his mb dragon kick be back to plus 2 as he wont be building a bar back anyways. Hes fine but they did him dirty