What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
I really hate how they implemented costumes in this this game. I don't want to have to put in so much work for everything. It's already annoying enough having to earn coins to unlock stuff in the krypt, now they pile even more crap on top of it? Just stop PLEASE.

NHDR

Noob
Does anyone want to go for the Hotshot Johnny and Rev. Kung Lao costumes tonight around 8PM EST? XBox One. Please quote or PM if interested. I have one person who's down to do this.

EDIT: Please have a mic!

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
It took forever (cause I didn't have a second controller), but I finally got that elusive Revenant Jax costume.

Also got the Dark Kahn Liu costume too. Lol

I now have all costumes so far in the game (minus the ones that are future DLC).

@Heartwire I just unlocked Revenant Kitana's skin, and I can confirm it's unlocked by giving 250 Respect Points in King of the Hill - Klassic, Public matches.

Unlike many, I actually got a pop up informing me I unlocked it, which I was not expecting.

Note this is on the PC version of the game.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Main post updated:

-Predator/Prey Pack released.
-Cold War Scorpion now free DLC.
-Kitana - Revenant skin unlock requirements specified.
-Klassic Ermac added.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Been watching the Street Fighter Pools of EVO... all I gotta say is..

Get your head out of your butts NRS and give us more skins! The sheer amount and quality of the SF4 skins are mind blowing...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So anyone figure out how to unlock Mileena's classic exactly? Mobile I know but last time like a month ago I visited this thread, nobody knew how to get it/unlock it?

@ Jynks, well SF4 and Capcom are also 100 billion times more greedy than NRS is...at least NRS have given us badass skins, fatalities etc for FREE. And unlockable might I add, not all of them were required to buy so I'm fine with NRS's policy, fuck Capcom's greedy methods. And that's all I gotta say ;)

So anyone figure out how to unlock Mileena's classic exactly? Mobile I know but last time like a month ago I visited this thread, nobody knew how to get it/unlock it?
I don't have access to the mobile app myself, so no Klassic Mileena for me yet (which is a shame as she's my main), but you simply need to beat one of the challenges in mobile to unlock her. The Raiden Challenges was the first chance, I believe.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Updated the main post to reflect that the Klassic Skin Pack 2 is released.

Sorry for not updating it sooner, I know it's late, but I was (and still am) a bit occupied with The Witcher 3 :p

@Heartwire Forgot to update myself a few weeks ago: I unlocked Revenant Liu Kang, the last retail skin I needed. I was around 21 Ranked Wins when I started playing a bunch of Ranked Matches, and checked when I was at 26 wins and he had unlocked; no notification popped up to inform me.

So realistically, he unlocked on my 25th win and I simply didn't get a notification.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Jax
  • Tournament
    (Complete Klassic Tower with Jax or Krypt "Cemetery Grounds -19,7" 2400 koins)
  • Revenant
    (Appears to unlock in Kustom Kombat at roughly 15 matches / could be tied to test your luck too???)
Unlock in Kustom Kombat 15 flawless victories, can be done with 2 controllers! very easy

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay so can anyone tell me for sure about Hotshot Johnny Cage if it's streak or just completing that many i've played a few but not so many.

Also Rev Kung, I don't play so much public KoTh anyone know how matches I have to endure with randos?

Okay so can anyone tell me for sure about Hotshot Johnny Cage if it's streak or just completing that many i've played a few but not so many.

Also Rev Kung, I don't play so much public KoTh anyone know how matches I have to endure with randos?
For Hot Shot Johnny Cage, I'm confident but not 100% certain it's a streak. I got it via a streak with two boosting partners.

For Revenant Kung Lao, it's 25 Public King of the Hill wins, not a streak.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
For Hot Shot Johnny Cage, I'm confident but not 100% certain it's a streak. I got it via a streak with two boosting partners.

For Revenant Kung Lao, it's 25 Public King of the Hill wins, not a streak.
I unlocked hotshot johnny winning 10 in a row in survival KOTH. Not sure if others have unlocked him doing other things though.

Has the Revenant Liu Kang & Kung Lao been confirmed? I have 100+ KOTH wins in Public matches and 50+ in KOTH Survivor and still don't have the Kung Lao Revenant Skin.

Has the Revenant Liu Kang & Kung Lao been confirmed? I have 100+ KOTH wins in Public matches and 50+ in KOTH Survivor and still don't have the Kung Lao Revenant Skin.
For Revenant Kung Lao, yes, he unlocked exactly on my 25th Public King of the Hill win; got the notification.

carrion4worm

king of the underground
ive got all mobile unlock skins except mileena....anyone wanna trade wb play ids for a few....please? got a bonus new 52 skin code for injustice as a bonus lol