What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
I have an iPhone 6+ and as of today, no Raiden challenge.

Not even on the screen.

Screenshot from today:

Also, while we're on the subject of mobile, anyone have the Test Your Luck challenge checked?

I know darn well I won more than 7 fights, lol.

Am I the only one who thinks it's absolutely unfair that Revenant Jax cannot be unlocked for people who only have one controller?
I think you can use "test your luck" for one player, and tried to take test your luck when everyone is starting with 1 HP + very easy and you should reach this.

I think you can use "test your luck" for one player, and tried to take test your luck when everyone is starting with 1 HP + very easy and you should reach this.
I tried it but didn't get it. When you say 15 flawless victories, are you considering them individually or as a set of double flawless victories? For example, 8 matches would equate to 16 flawless victories.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Did anyone get the Klassic Mileena? In my mobile said that i have completed it but no sign of her in my console, it was 4 or 5 days now and nothing.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok so seriously how the fuck do you unlock revenant Liu Kang? I won 25 ranked matches, didn't unlock him. Am level 11 special moves, didn't unlock him, I won at least 10 towers in a row...didn't unlock him.

Seriously, the way to unlock Revenant LK and hotshot Johnny Cage are utterly retarded. I got JC btw, it was just a pain forcing you to win 10 straight surviver koth lol.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
Ok so seriously how the fuck do you unlock revenant Liu Kang? I won 25 ranked matches, didn't unlock him. Am level 11 special moves, didn't unlock him, I won at least 10 towers in a row...didn't unlock him.

Seriously, the way to unlock Revenant LK and hotshot Johnny Cage are utterly retarded. I got JC btw, it was just a pain forcing you to win 10 straight surviver koth lol.
Keep playing ranked matches, try normal player matches in between because apparently some have gotten it in there. If it's the one you get from tower challenges (I can't remember which one, think emperor), don't think you have to do them in a row (and it's the tower challenge mode in single player, without having to send them to a friend, just start a new tower when you're finished). I'm sure you'll unlock it sooner or later.

MKF30

Keep playing ranked matches, try normal player matches in between because apparently some have gotten it in there. If it's the one you get from tower challenges (I can't remember which one, think emperor), don't think you have to do them in a row (and it's the tower challenge mode in single player, without having to send them to a friend, just start a new tower when you're finished). I'm sure you'll unlock it sooner or later.
Ah ok got it lol they gave it to me on the 26th win...lol the next win, weird.

Yeah the emperor lk i got from the towers, i just read a rumor you cpuld get rev lk by winning yen straight towers. Guess that was bs lol.

The jc survivor one you have to win ten straight survivor koth though.

Now all I need is the klassic mileena think thats via mobile.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
I'm getting a new phone this week or next, so I will play the mobile version(the others I got via random unlock glitch or whatever that was online lol):) Hopefully I can get it lol.
If you play on pc there's a mod that unlock some skins, even the Scorpion's Kold War, in my mobile game said that i already have unlocked her, i'll try to print and post here.

LeoMK29

Noob
If you play on pc there's a mod that unlock some skins, even the Scorpion's Kold War, in my mobile game said that i already have unlocked her, i'll try to print and post here.
We can't get Klassic Mileena on console because the game app is not connecting with our online profiles. They need to fix it before we can get it through mobile.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
We can't get Klassic Mileena on console because the game app is not connecting with our online profiles. They need to fix it before we can get it through mobile.
Sure? Weird... How did they unlocked Farmer Jax, Mime Cage, Klassic Kitana and Injustice Scorpion then?

Last edited:

MKF30

Good to know man. That's so weird. Definitely has to be patched lol.

I wonder if eventually they'll have ALL the costumes for sale or available in the Komplete Edition.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Good to know man. That's so weird. Definitely has to be patched lol.

I wonder if eventually they'll have ALL the costumes for sale or available in the Komplete Edition.
Well, if they patch it, hackers will probably brake the code again lol hmm maybe, it's kinda frustrating the fact of they re-sell the complete game a lot more cheap than everything we paid for it, but they always do...

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
is the revenant jax skin only unlocked in kustom kombat?

I'm missing a controller for it so I'm kind locked out of the skin

MKF30

Well, if they patch it, hackers will probably brake the code again lol hmm maybe, it's kinda frustrating the fact of they re-sell the complete game a lot more cheap than everything we paid for it, but they always do...
True but like you said, there's always the lame hackers that do it and give it away and thus kills the fun challenge of unlocking it you know? My friend wants it but he's going to wait a year to get the komplete version or whatever they do lol. I think NRS does that for the folks who didn't buy the normal game and all DLC content, mobile etc like my friend for example. He likes MK, but waited for MK 9 komplete edition and was very happy with it. He's also more of a casual MK fan, not a super duper hardcore guy like most of us on here lol You know?

MKF30

is the revenant jax skin only unlocked in kustom kombat?

I'm missing a controller for it so I'm kind locked out of the skin
Yes, there's an easy way to get him. You have two controllers set it up in kustom kombat, set the kustom to "danger one hit kills you" and just beat up the second player 15 straight times, it goes really fast may take about 10-15 minutes something around there but that's how I did it lol as soon as you get 15 straight flawless victories in kustom kombat you unlock Revenant Jax!

Yes, there's an easy way to get him. You have two controllers set it up in kustom kombat, set the kustom to "danger one hit kills you" and just beat up the second player 15 straight times, it goes really fast may take about 10-15 minutes something around there but that's how I did it lol as soon as you get 15 straight flawless victories in kustom kombat you unlock Revenant Jax!
As he said, he only has one controller. He's asking if there's another way to get the skin without having to buy another one.

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
still have no extra controller. Locked out of the skin. Hopefully next game, the unlocking requirements aren't this stupid.