What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
still have no extra controller. Locked out of the skin. Hopefully next game, the unlocking requirements aren't this stupid.
You can grab him through share play, this gives you the option to play kustom kombat as if it was offline. This is the way I got it online, hope this helps.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
So there is literally no way to get Gold Scorpion at the moment? Sheesh what they are they doing that thing would sell like wildfire

I don't even play Scorpion and I want gold scorpion as my practice dummy for Steel SubZero

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
As he said, he only has one controller. He's asking if there's another way to get the skin without having to buy another one.
Would it work if he used one controller unplugged it and used it in the second one? Or that probably wouldn't work? If he has wireless that would be tough I imagine. In that case, guess he'll need to buy another controller or do without the skin.

still have no extra controller. Locked out of the skin. Hopefully next game, the unlocking requirements aren't this stupid.
Yeah that sucks dude, guess you have to get another or as you said just do without the skin. Yeah, I don't like the ones where you have to win 10 straight or have to have two controllers, two player to unlock it. I'd rather they make it you have to beat the game arcade perhaps beat the game 3 times with the same character would have been better imo.

infamy23

FireBeard
Why do you need 2 controllers for revenant Jax?

Can't you just fight the computer on very easy? I get flawless victories like 90% of the time. They don't even block.

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
noob to mkx, so here it is with no prejudice; dark emperor 10 new tower challenges, for revenent you need 25 wins online in the 1v1 rank playing and you get the skin, i did it and have never played mk before, so this is from the horses mouth scott r

LeoMK29

Noob
Got Klassic Mileena on console! If you unlocked her before they took the Raiden Challenge down you should have her!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Got Klassic Mileena on console! If you unlocked her before they took the Raiden Challenge down you should have her!
i found out radien challenge was up just after it got taken down so im still playing the waiting game of waiting for the mode to be put back up :(

kencheese

sub zero cryomancer
Can you please update the OP in regards to Dark Empress Kitana?

I don't know exactly what the requirements are, but "Complete 10 Living Towers" is not correct and I know that for a fact.

I own the game on both consoles, and I've unlocked it twice. On XB1, it unlocked when I did a fatality on every opponent in the hourly tower. (At this point I had already completed well over 20 living towers altogether, including hourly, daily, and premiere, so this might have been an additional requirement.)

On PS4, I have only completed 4 living towers in TOTAL, and I still have it unlocked. Once again, I did 2 daily towers, an hourly tower, and a premiere tower. I did fatalities on every opponent, and it unlocked as soon as I completed the premiere tower.

I believe that the requirements are:

Complete an hourly, daily, and premiere tower.
Perform a fatality on every opponent in any living tower.

Would be helpful if someone who has not done any living towers could test this out and get back to us.

In any case, the info in the OP is wrong. Please fix when you have time.
i did 10 living toweres and it unlocked

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Updated the main post to reflect that the Brazil skin pack is released.
My hand is still somewhat screwd and still hurts when I use it too much, but I'll hopefully be able to finish the krypt guide soon too.

Could someone give me an update on the Mileena skin by the way?
Can it be unlocked yet?

Updated the main post to reflect that the Brazil skin pack is released.
My hand is still somewhat screwd and still hurts when I use it too much, but I'll hopefully be able to finish the krypt guide soon too.

Could someone give me an update on the Mileena skin by the way?
Can it be unlocked yet?
It was able to unlock when the Raiden challenge was up, but it's gone now?

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Raiden challenge is still up for like a week and a half right? Plus, you can just borrow someone's WB ID worst case scenario

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Okay, just checked it for myself.
I can confirm Klassic Mileena is now unlockable.
Though not entirely sure if you have to do just 1 challenge or do all of them and get 100% on the Raiden Challenge (I only checked after completing all of them, I just skipped all the fights lol)

So you have just to finish Raiden chalenges?

Can confirm, just finished first Raiden chalenge and have unlocked Klassic Mileena

Last edited: