What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage MKXL Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I dont see how you cn hit confirm from her overhead but okay. And most people use ex in the corner so you can switch sides. And shes not good from long range. shes a 50/50 character with no damage mid screen without meter she does nothing but risk.
Lol you are taking what I say out of context. F34 or f3~ ex flipkick. F3~flipkick is unnecessary. B12 and b212 are both hitconfimable. Ex flipkick can be used on reaction because it's 5 frames and has armor just in case you are late. Her walk speed means she doesn't have great at long range but instant air guns are good enough.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Aw look at this...Cassie gets needed and most of you are losing it. Looks like you have to start playing the game now :joker:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Lol you are taking what I say out of context. F34 or f3~ ex flipkick. F3~flipkick is unnecessary. B12 and b212 are both hitconfimable. Ex flipkick can be used on reaction because it's 5 frames and has armor just in case you are late. Her walk speed means she doesn't have great at long range but instant air guns are good enough.
Sounds like you're saying hollywood needs a nerf and not the other 2. Can't talk about universal changes as if it only affects one variation.

BigMilk

Sounds like you're saying hollywood needs a nerf and not the other 2. Can't talk about universal changes as if it only affects one variation.
All I'm saying is that she is safe pretty much all the time. He is saying that she takes all these risks but she doesn't.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
All I'm saying is that she is safe pretty much all the time. He is saying that she takes all these risks but she doesn't.
You're saying hollywood stuff. Comp is talking about spec ops. My brawler at least got some form of compensation. So she can do something else with the meter she's been storing. But to not take risks with both spec and brawler would be making it twice as hard to open people up

Actually, did anyone use f21+3 yet in brawler? Spec ops get anything?

BigMilk

You're saying hollywood stuff. Comp is talking about spec ops. My brawler at least got some form of compensation. So she can do something else with the meter she's been storing. But to not take risks with both spec and brawler would be making it twice as hard to open people up

Actually, did anyone use f21+3 yet in brawler? Spec ops get anything?
Comp responded to me lol because he thought I was talking about all variations but I never was.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Comp responded to me lol because he thought I was talking about all variations but I never was.
That's my whole point lol. You're talking specifically how hollywood overcomes this change and comp is on spec ops.

AND IS ANYONE GOING TO TEST THE BRAWLER STRING!?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
What Brawler string? F21+3? What do you guys need to know? I'll test it right away.
What Brawler string? F21+3? What do you guys need to know? I'll test it right away.
Can you please tell me if anything about it changed? If the adv or damage on both her special grabs changed?

If you notice anything diff about spec ops.

Oh and check if b2122+4 has the weird wake up timing of the overhead doesn't connect on a juggled character. Thanks

BigMilk

That's my whole point lol. You're talking specifically how hollywood overcomes this change and comp is on spec ops.

AND IS ANYONE GOING TO TEST THE BRAWLER STRING!?
I mean, even if we are talking about every variation she is still safe most or the time. Hollywood just more then the others, which is partly why it is considered the best variation.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Can you please tell me if anything about it changed? If the adv or damage on both her special grabs changed?

If you notice anything diff about spec ops.

Oh and check if b2122+4 has the weird wake up timing of the overhead doesn't connect on a juggled character. Thanks
Hmm... I didn't notice anything different. That string is pretty much the same.

BF3 and DBF2 are the same as well. Same advantage, same damage, etc etc.

And "wakeup timing of the overhead"? What? :confused: