What's new

MKXL Balance Patch Confirmed (UPDATED)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
100% of the people that are trash and sit on TYM to complain, will not actually play and improve because of this patch.

That's all I know.

Edit: Oh and i'm gonna bust all of my doubters asses with whatever character is shifted to top tier after Alien.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I was already set to playing/practicing, patch other no.

This is just icing for me.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
If that happens, I'm imagining Piggy to jump from his happiness.
As pig said, "who fucking cares?"

The game is nearing its life span in tournament and we have no evo. MKXL is just going to be a filler for IJ2 but that's fine by me.

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
100% of the people that are trash and sit on TYM to complain, will not actually play and improve because of this patch.

That's all I know.

Edit: Oh and i'm gonna bust all of my doubters asses with whatever character is shifted to top tier after Alien.
This is a really big moment for me. Gives me more momentum to find more tech since there is more to find!

haketh

Noob

That's all I know.

U right

Also NRS plz give Cyber Kano MVC2 style Cable Grenades

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I hope they give MoS Raiden some good shit and lower his execution barrier for us filthy casuals. He always seemed like he'd be cool as fuck if he wasn't so hard to use AND complete ass for all the trouble.

Israel

Noob
Lol "Balance" and MKXL in the same sentence? Unless they intend on nerfing the fuck out of pretty much everyone, there won't be any "balance", at least not by actual fundamental terms. The "balance" they're thinking about is to just make all the bullshit available to everyone at roughly the equal amount. Free 50/50s will still be in, jailing strings will still be in, absurd pokes, free jump ins, wake up NJP, etc. It's just gonna tier shift, but hey, that's the "balance" everyone wants
Let the happy people be happy..

Us realists know its just going to be..'Character A is now punishable for attempting 50/50 on block, BUT, character B is now SAFE for attempting 50/50 on block. Amazing!' -_- That's all anyone that plays this game wants. No one wants to put in any real work in these games anymore. I thrive off of putting in work but developers threw that game logic out the window 3years ago. The new game logic is to just water everything down.
Havent played the game in months however I will be back ,once that patch drops, just to hit the lab a bit and see if the changes win me over. We'll see.