What's new

MKXL Balance Patch Confirmed (UPDATED)

trufenix

bye felicia
I know:( it makes me sad and it adds to the disappointments in this game. So many things could've been better. And I can't knock the hustle, NRS get yo money. However, I call bullshit at FOUR damn guests.
You do know that if it sells that well continuously, its not just about money anymore. People actually want it. There's just more of them than you.

You do know that if it sells that well continuously, its not just about money anymore. People actually want it. There's just more of them than you.
Nah, people (ultra casuals who play the game every other blue moon) get mesmerized by it and they buy them that's it.

trufenix

bye felicia
Nah, people (ultra casuals who play the game every other blue moon) get mesmerized by it and they buy them that's it.
Really? Cause there are a lot of people on this forum (the supposed upper crust of NRS fans) who really enjoy maining the guests. How mesmerized are they?

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I disagreed till you said doesn't combo. Giving cybernetic an overhead like maybe Liu Kang's would help the character a lot. Good idea.
Only said non combo cause of the backlash I always recieve. It would actually make Cyber fun if we can combo off the OH. In no way will it kill off CT. CT will still be the rushdown variant, Cyber can be mire like his MK9 self with a OH. Plus give more damage on knives also please

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
What I know is that games have guests because people want them. Casuals, pros and everyone inbetween.

I don't know why we have to be all gamer racist about it just because you wanted Fujin or Noob or someone else.
That's last sentence is horrible; the definition of racist doesn't apply. To insinuate that it does is is slander in the hopes that it will sway people to your side of an argument. Not wanting guest characters in a fighting game isn't even a form of prejudice it's just a preference.

What I know is that games have guests because people want them. Casuals, pros and everyone inbetween.

I don't know why we have to be all gamer racist about it just because you wanted Fujin or Noob or someone else.
What Solomon Grundy already said in response to this was perfect. I don't want Retarded guests, save that shit for Smash. I don't see how it's wrong of me to want MORTAL KOMBAT characters over guests in a MORTAL KOMBAT game.

trufenix

bye felicia
That's last sentence is horrible; the definition of racist doesn't apply. To insinuate that it does is is slander in the hopes that it will sway people to your side of an argument. Not wanting guest characters in a fighting game isn't even a form of prejudice it's just a preference.
Sorry, I think its retarded to stereotype a certain type of gamer based on the type of character he likes. Is that better?

trufenix

bye felicia
What Solomon Grundy already said in response to this was perfect. I don't want (soap bar in my mouth) guests, save that shit for Smash. I don't see how it's wrong of me to want MORTAL KOMBAT characters over guests in a MORTAL KOMBAT game.
I never said it was wrong. You thinks its wrong for people to feel otherwise and that's douchey. I just wanted you to admit both types of fans exist, but you can't so you win.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Sorry, I think its (soap bar in my mouth) to stereotype a certain type of gamer based on the type of character he likes. Is that better?
If that's how you feel you should use the word prejudice. Saying it's racist is as rational as saying it's sexist or ageist.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Honestly, the guests ARE a good money/shock factor. I don't particularly mind them (still think it should have been Freddy over LF). But as a veteran MK lover, I'd prefer MK characters.

All of my casual player friends are always like "Oh isn't Jason in that?" or "I heard Predator and Alien are fun to play." Things along those lines lol.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I dunno if its just me, but it bugs me that they put a lot of horror characters in when MK is not horror, not in any way, shape or form. Violence /= Horror.

Personally, I prefer the route KI went where they include characters from other games instead. Im not even a gears of war fan, but I can imagine RAAM or Scorge just looking awesome in this game, tearing shit up.

But instead we've got Jason D1ing his way to victory and LF taking 10 minutes to finish every animation.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Honestly, the guests ARE a good money/shock factor. I don't particularly mind them (still think it should have been Freddy over LF). But as a veteran MK lover, I'd prefer MK characters.

All of my casual player friends are always like "Oh isn't Jason in that?" or "I heard Predator and Alien are fun to play." Things along those lines lol.
Haha funny! You know that is a full punish on block, right? I'm talking about a quick OH move.

Pygmy_Potato

BF4+FF+BLK
Haha funny! You know that is a full punish on block, right? I'm talking about a quick OH move.
You quoted the wrong person. But yes, I'm sure they're aware but they just don't care. Cyber Kano having an quick overhead normal feels like giving Lao a quick low starter. So while I agree that Cyber Kano could use some help, I'd much rather see his current gameplan strengthened instead of just adding more 50/50s to MKX characters.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
You quoted the wrong person. But yes, I'm sure they're aware but they just don't care. Cyber Kano having an quick overhead normal feels like giving Lao a quick low starter. So while I agree that Cyber Kano could use some help, I'd much rather see his current gameplan strengthened instead of just adding more 50/50s to MKX characters.
Whatever love Cyber may receive is well loved.