What's new

MKXL at CEO 2016: TOP 8 IS SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
PLAYERS THERE GOT TO SPEAK UP AND LET THEM KNOW,TO STREAM MKX. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT, I WOULD ASK FOR A FULL REFUND AND LEAVE THE VENUE IF I WAS THERE. WHAT TYPE SHIT ARE THEY TRYING TO PULL. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MARVEL, THAT GAME IS WEAK SCAUCE
As much as this is silly....I doubt the players are super worried about the stream. They are probably more concerned with their pool.

E

Eldriken

Really hate when events like this completely disregard MKX's viewership. I really am blown away that MKX doesn't get a dedicated channel at majors. There's a large pot bonus, a stacked field, it's a relatively new game, there's no reason for it not to have a seat at the table.
Agreed. How UMvC3 has a higher priority slot than MKX is beyond me. It's had its fucking time in the spotlight for long enough and is growing rather old. I don't mind watching it and there have been plenty of hype moments I've had the pleasure of seeing, but enough is enough. It's become so stale.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Agreed. How UMvC3 has a higher priority slot than MKX is beyond me. It's had its fucking time in the spotlight for long enough and is growing rather old. I don't mind watching it and there have been plenty of hype moments I've had the pleasure of seeing, but enough is enough. It's become so stale.

Right, and it fosters an adversarial environment in FGC because it's like we are all fighting over scraps and sort of cannibalize one another. It's not fair to UMVC3 fans either. It would just be nice if maybe NRS or something stepped up and sponsored streamers dedicated at events. I love that they support players with pot bonuses, it would be great to see some resources devoted to the presentation of the game to viewers. It's an ecosystem and all sides need to be present for this or any game to have life.

It's hard sometimes to totally dismiss the notion that NRS games/MKX get systematically put down within the community when you see the way it's treated at events.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I am pretty sure we have a top 16: Could be Wrong
Winners:
Sonic Fox Vs Wound Cowboy
Semiji Vs Scar
Dragon Vs Slayer
Foxy Vs King

Losers:
Atai Vs Honeybee
SylverRye Vs Iluusions
WhiteBoi Vs Big D