What's new

MKXL at CEO 2016: TOP 8 IS SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal

Blind justice....
...People already downplaying the hype by knocking up the character selection to "just some counterpicking" because top 8 didn't fit their predefined narrative of "just Aliens and Mileenas"
People like you never change and stay annoying forever.

It was boring for me, a side from Scar trying HT KL and Smoke it was mostly Alien and Mileena which i find boring (or most obvious at this point). If it was entertaining for you then great for you. It's called opinions.

Noob
People like you never change and stay annoying forever.

It was boring for me, a side from Scar trying HT KL and Smoke it was mostly Alien and Mileena which i find boring (or most obvious at this point). If it was entertaining for you then great for you. It's called opinions.
Did sonic use Erron Black at all? No spoilers pls just yes or no :)

Immortal

Blind justice....

Yes he did.
And? Kenshi is dead.

Did somebody achieve with him anything since then? If anything last 6 month proved what i, Pig of the Hut and other Kenshi mains said all a long. So this gif only proves that back then my opinion was 100% accurate. So thanks for reminding as all about that. ;)

And? Kenshi is dead.

Did somebody achieve with him anything since then? If anything last 6 month proved what i, Pig of the Hut and other Kenshi mains said all a long. So this gif only proves that back then my opinion was 100% accurate. So thanks for reminding as all about that. ;)
If you don't see how its problematic that you can't handle having a low tier character in any other way than constantly raging and throwing salt on the forums then I suppose we have no where left to go, and I'll just stop pressing this pesky "show ignore content" button.

Also:

A side from Pig of the Hut and me there is nobody who achieved anything with Kenshi in MK X.
sure.

Immortal

Blind justice....
If you don't see how its problematic that you can't handle having a low tier character in any other way than constantly raging and throwing salt on the forums then I suppose we have no where left to go, and I'll just stop pressing this pesky "show ignore content" button.
If by having an opinion which by the way was 100% accurate you mean raging then yeah we have nothing to talk about. Not to mention you were one among the few ones who actually thought Kenshi wasn't bad. So yeah, go troll somewhere else / somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.