What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Nope sry.

This is some serious bullshit man ... Ps4 are already practicing on a new patch for a few days now and we are still stuck on a unpachted version of game.

There might have a issue with the cb1 patch as far as implementing it and causing possible crashes or issues. Also play station had lax quality standards then that if Microsoft things may have just passed faster

So the patch notes say that they added a way for players without a touch pad to go full screen in KOTH. Anybody know how to do it? I still just see the touch pad icon along on the bottom of the screen with no other input option.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
So do you think is MS fault if he had the patch at the same time than Sony?...And what about NRS's hotfix? Or its a matter of NRS&Sony realtion$$$$hip?

AssassiN

Noob
If you you guys think you're getting the shaft...
PC didn't get any of the balance changes/frame data fixes until Jason came out, even that patch didn't include all the changes.
That was like 2 weeks after the 1st patch.

At this point, I think any of the future changes will not appear on PC when HVS considers the game "fixed".

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
What I'd really like to see is Shinnok's Judgement smash be special cancel able; even if they made it so that you could interrupt it or jump out or something. Also I think the flick should be plus on block, but maybe that's going overboard.

Grashi

Noob
While I appreciate the change in matchmaking from giving me guys going 0:5 in player matches, I'm now consistently being matched with more "skilled" players.

Sadly...it seems that "skill" is really just who has the lamest strategy. Be it Jacqui machine gun spammers, or D'Vorah venomous "blockstring" users. The quality of players didn't really improve any. And this isn't something that can be fixed with a patch. Typically it only takes a match or two to figure out a way around this -- I'm not here to complain.

I'm just wondering. What does high level play look like online now? And has the meta shifted to simply using characters who have cancel-able high/low combos into "gonna set you up for dat 30%" special moves? We're still early in the game. And this was something that happened in IJ as well. But I'm still sort of new to this. But after the matchmaking opened the doors to higher RANKED players, does this accurately portray the level of skill I can expect to see from top players?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Once again, if you don't take advantage of a site filled with competitive players, many of whom post their tags in a collective thread looking to get games in online, you simply cannot complain about the level of play that you are getting.