What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
You just described almost every strategy in the game as lame...What exactly are you looking for? Matches solely with pokes and 15% setup combos? I'm confused...

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
The online pool is more varied, eclectic, and stupid than the actual scene, it's fucking awesome. Online warriors, we don't give a fuck man. Babies.

on XBL MK9 we all had to fight Shitty DJ BIG CG's Sheeva while listening to shitty microphone hip hop, sometimes 20 times a night. Safe, trolly Sheeva. you'd get fucking stomped at least once.

Right now i'm sick of kung jjn dial-a-wakeup players. Last week yeah, venemous d'vorah was popular. Just dial in your reactions to every situation individually. Experience is a very legit way to get good at something.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
The reasons you get mad online are the same reasons I love online fighters. So many different tactics, lame shit, high level players, dudes that make you scratch your head as to why they bother, and raging dipshit. Its fun man. If you want real matches, invite people from here as someone pointed out.

Good idea. I'll try it and report back. I tried double tapping options (ps4 start), but I didn't think about turning on delayed pause.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Hopefully they buff Kotal Kahn in the next patch.

His startup for his projectile is like the slowest in the whole game, 57 frames.

They should make it faster, because trying to do the brutality is damn near impossible in a live match.

It may sound like I'm complaining, but I know the few Kotal players would appreciate this. Lol

Jb879212

40 Percent Punish
Hopefully they buff Kotal Kahn in the next patch.

His startup for his projectile is like the slowest in the whole game, 57 frames.

They should make it faster, because trying to do the brutality is damn near impossible in a live match.

It may sound like I'm complaining, but I know the few Kotal players would appreciate this. Lol
Nah, I think he could stand for that. It's not like he's left at a major advantage or anything on block. Besides I'm waiting on that Raiden teleport buff :cool:

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
About the Sub Zero whining, YOU KNOW they'll jump over the ice clone.... so why don't you, I don't know... NJP them into the clone or uppercut them?

IceNinja

Assassin
So all the casuals, noobs, and scrubs effectively got sub nerfed to shit again when he wasn't dominating tournaments at all. Then they say any sub player who says anything about it is having a tantrum? Good job guys! ;) I never doubted you for a moment. This community is awesome.

Jb879212

40 Percent Punish
So all the casuals, noobs, and scrubs effectively got sub nerfed to shit again when he wasn't dominating tournaments at all. Then they say any sub player who says anything about it is having a tantrum? Good job guys! ;) I never doubted you for a moment. This community is awesome.
Nerfed to shit? Tom Brady at TOTFC 12 made it to grand finals reset the bracket 3-0 won two straight matches before Mr. Aquaman's Kotal Kahn, who objectively speaking, is lower than grandmaster sub-zero on the mkx tier list made a miraculous comeback to clinch the title 3-2. In other words he wasn't nerfed to shit and yes these mini tantrums that can be found all over tym, especially at this time, are as cumbersome as they are unessential.

d_p

Online warrior
Soo.. Anybody have any news about PC? I keep looking everywhere but can't find anything. Will we ever get a playable version of the game.. :(