What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
This is going to be an excellent read in the morning. What has life come to in order to be excited to laugh over the moaning from game changes and the downplaying to follow in short order after that.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Yep, subbys clone disappears if he blocks an attack now.
Plus Kitanas new normal
I dont understand how this is a big nerf. If the clone is between sub and his opponent, blocking an attack wont matter because they'll just shatter the clone first. Not like you can shoot a projectile through it. Block doesnt matter there either.

Where does this really apply??? How is this an earth shattering nerf? Even a blocked teleport punch attack isnt a big deal. Sub gets full combo punish if he blocks.

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
For those who want to know the PS4 patch is already out in Eastern Time zone. Sub-Zero's clone is now -118 for recovery.

As a Kung Jin main I'm actually kind of glad ATM Bojitsu is getting the nerf stick. Not saying he was OP or too good (who knows right now), but fair or unfair that variation was honestly pretty damn boring to play or watch, especially considering how good it was.

I've been wanting to main Kung Jin since day 1 and now that the PC version is starting to be playable I can finally start grinding it out...but I was starting to think he might just not be for me when ancestral Kung Jin is so heavily outgunned by bojitsu. Maybe now we'll start seeing more variation from the character outside of ChrisG.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
I hear ya. My brother mains Sub and I didn't think he needed the nerf. Waiting to get off from work to hit the lab and help him see what adjustments grandmaster sub players will need to make.
it really sucks to see sub get nerf, and it even sucks that I play on PC:( really want to hit the lab soon