What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Well shit.
Lmao.

GGs Sub-Zero.
Meh, it won't really be that bad. It will make a few match up's a bit more tricky, but that's probably about the extent of it.

Edit: Ehhhh....maybe it will be that bad. I won't know til I start playing.

Last edited:

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
This jip nerf really sucks for reptile. Now my 2124 njp1 jip1 corner doesn't hit now. jip1 now whiffs. fml.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I mean the b33 into klone on block still comes out

Kitana's new attack is a low you can special cancel
15 frame start up, -8 on block

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
The use was in corner combos. You could get mid forties meterless by using F34 during the juggle.

Whether it will hurt her or not depends on what they mean by "on knockdown". Does "on knockdown" mean the same as on hit? Does juggling count as "on knockdown"? We will find out soon enough.

Even if she loses the F43 corner combos, she can still easily get upper 30s without F43. I posted a couple of non-F43 corner combos that get around 38 or 39 meterless and are super easy to pull off, but they were largely ignored because of the F43 juggles getting bigger damage.

I know that, but it says knockdowns. I'm in training mode and I just did raw F34,DB2. The special comes out after the opponent is on the floor. This is likely what the patch is referring to. If the mean generally, then that's stupid because the purpose of Hollywood is damage and resets, and plenty of other characters get more than 48% in the corner.

Last edited: