What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Very reasonable changes thus far. Nice job, NRS.

Also....now I can finally try Reptile. I assume it's just a re-color of that shitty Sub Zero Klassic costume, though. I think that shit looks terrible. I don't get it because Klassic Mileena and Kitana look sick. Klassic Sub Zero looks like he was made with Play-Doh or something. I hate it.
I agree 100%. The Klassic Sub-Zero costume looks so terrible, and I hope Reptile's is better. The Klassic costumes in MK9 were so awesome, and I was hoping to see those again... Ended up being super disappointed when I saw Sub's though :(

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
  • Shinnok – Away + 3 (Shin Kick) is now towards + 4 and he has a new away + 3 (Devious Heel)
  • Shinnok – Can now enhance Hell Sparks & Hell Blast on block.
  • Shinnok (Impostor) – Now steals Dash Punch from Jax instead of Ground Pound.
  • Shinnok (Necromancer) – Can now control the location of Judgment Smash & Judgment Fist.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
You guys who are screaming about nerfs to Sub Zero, and Quan Chi...I dont understand what those changes mean. How are those nerfs?

Ghoztly

Noob
First post, and this patch convinced me to actually cave and buy/learn the game starting today. Wasn't looking forward to an army of bojutsu and Quan cheese. Now the true fans of the character can still enjoy them and they won't be as bandwagon. Klassic reptile is obviously godlike. The sub nerf kind of made me salty, I am not sure how this will change him but it seems bad to me.

Millena buff for telekick was so necessary it's unreal.

Also, the Kenshi struggle is real. I am sorry for anyone who plays this character, don't give up yet!

Anyways, off to my own training mode instead of poverty mode at my friends.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
First post, and this patch convinced me to actually cave and buy/learn the game starting today. Wasn't looking forward to an army of bojutsu and Quan cheese. Now the true fans of the character can still enjoy them and they won't be as bandwagon. Klassic reptile is obviously godlike. The sub nerf kind of made me salty, I am not sure how this will change him but it seems bad to me.

Millena buff for telekick was so necessary it's unreal.

Also, the Kenshi struggle is real. I am sorry for anyone who plays this character, don't give up yet!

Anyways, off to my own training mode instead of poverty mode at my friends.
Nah, the Sub-Zero Grandmaster nerf is amazing. Constant Ice Klones and Kung Jin Bojutsu were the two most absolutely annoying things I've consistently encountered online. My salt is finally dissipating :D