What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Dam, they didn't address the issues with Jacqui's Shotgun variation :(
Glad they fixed Ermac's Spectral variation, now I can fool around with it.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
IT HAS BEGUN!

• Subzero (Grandmaster) – Ice Klone now always correctly goes away on block instead of sometimes leaving a Klone with no active hitbox.
  • Subzero (Grandmaster) – Ice Klone cooldown is no longer instantly reset if it goes away on its own.

I guess brady was right
    About?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Kung Jin gets nerfed yay
Spectral Ermac, although I'm not pissed they fixed him, I see even less reasons to ever use him

• Kung Lao (Tempest) - Hat Spin & Orbiting Hat will now combo link correctly afterwards
I wonder what this means, I could always combo properly with the hat spin unless there is a glitch I haven't seen.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This is a nice update! I wonder if it also includes Tanya, like how the last one included Jason for compatibility. She should be coming pretty soon!

Also, I sure wish they would fix the save data issue regarding the match recordings and auto-upload to the cloud. It's really annoying to have to go in and manually delete them every other day or so. They need to figure out a way to make sure there are always only 10 recordings, and ensure that the cloud saves get overwritten rather than added to.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Also, I sure wish they would fix the save data issue regarding the match recordings and auto-upload to the cloud. It's really annoying to have to go in and manually delete them every other day or so. They need to figure out a way to make sure there are always only 10 recordings, and ensure that the cloud saves get overwritten rather than added to.
I just turned auto upload to cloud off. I'll go in once a week and do it manually.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Good Shit from NRS.
Kung Jin damage nerf, thank god. Raiden Damage nerf, thank god. Johnny Cage get some buffs, thank god. Scorpion goes untouched, thank god.

So did they removed block punishing and Option selects?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Super glad Mileena's tele kick isn't punishable on hit now lol. Now buff her f3 pls :coffee:
Maaaaan... Mileena is my main, and her f3 is so slow, lol. It's still one of my favorites though. I generally try to train my opponent into blocking low by using f4 and f44 a lot, then they get surprised by my f344 into 38% combo :D

But even then, since it's such a slow move, it can still be read and blocked in time if they're paying enough attention :(