What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
People are going to call this a Balance Patch, but it's not. This is usually where the misinformation about NRS games begins; but it's clear that most of these were fixes for things that were never working as they were intended to work.

There will definitely be a comprehensive balance adjustment at some point, but people shouldn't make the same mistake of proclaiming that the game was "totally changed" or rebalanced with this patch.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Also I absolutely love the Mileena fixes. I usually keep my meter for enhanced specials, but it would drive me insane when I'd take the rare last-ditch effort to bust out her x-ray, only to have it completely whiff for absolutely no reason. And I've always felt like her Tele-Kick was the most punishable move ever, haha.

Now if they would only make the Tele-Kick an overhead attack, and the Ball Roll a low attack! A guy can dream :joker:

Kung jin finnally gets nerfed, summoner Batman cool down don't make a different still has hes hard to block vortex :joker:. Warlock getting a new special loool , hope its a low.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I agree 100%. The Klassic Sub-Zero costume looks so terrible, and I hope Reptile's is better. The Klassic costumes in MK9 were so awesome, and I was hoping to see those again... Ended up being super disappointed when I saw Sub's though :(
I highly doubt it will be anything more than a re-color of the same shitty one Sub-Zero has. I can't believe they made these skins and someone said "Yeah, that looks good. Release that." It looks fucking TERRIBLE.

coolwhip

Noob
If the orbitting hats now have a purpose, I'll gladly take the tradeoff with making ex spin slower. Tempest Lao was massively overrated anyway so this might make it worth giving him a second look. Plus, he sounds much more interesting if his game revolves around the orbitting hats.

Really like the buffs, but poor Kenshi.