What's new

MKX Patch Notes 5/14/15

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
That's why they have a team of (ostensibly) professional coders that are paid to do it.
That takes time to get the coding and more time to put it in, even though there is a team that still takes time, same with any port, yes, there are full teams of professional programmers, but it still takes time it isn't something that can be done over night, you don't expect a team of construction workers to finish a house in a day

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
If you think over head demon comes out slow and recovers slow you are high
Playing him at midrang ish spacing and rushing him down usually dont give him the thought of doing it -_- Lets not send him back to his Injustice version again.
If i can sit full screen ( which i usually dont) i can react to it being an overhead or grab.
Not all moves are reactable but come on now. Half his strings are unsafe. All his specials are unsafe. Walk speed isnt the best. One move stands out. Theres worse :/

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
I'd rather they take all the time they need to make sure it's done right. No serious issues like the last patch, overall stability improvements, and better optimization for both nVidia and AMD cards.
too bad they are taking a long ass time and still aren't doing it right

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I am more suprised they have a Facebook lol nor even responded.

Glad pc getting the patch but it would be nice to get that memory leak issue fixed. Finally played mkx on pc (been mainly on ps4) and decided to play 1 player ladder.
Once i beat the game i let the credits run and bang pc froze.

Anway once again thanks for the info hopefully this nrs patch drops soon and we get more pc fixes

regulas

Your Emporer
As someone familiar with the process, they can't release at the same time because they probably don't even get the code to work with until just before it's released on console.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
I got a message from them saying they were hoping to get the balance patch out around the same time as the Tanya patch.