What's new

Match-Up Discussion - Mileena MKX Mileena MU Chart v2

GQJ

Noob
F3 and B2 as footsie tools are not a thing (B2 in Rav and Ethereal is)
How about F2,3? I never have used F2 by itself, I was just comparing it to the properties of B1.

If I understand you correctly yes you can hit confirm B12 into reg flipkick on hit, and on block you have a number of options, including EX flipkick.

Cassie can actually punish her own B12 with reg flipkick, and the startup is small enough to fit into the gap between 2 and 4. Not much to to with this, but I thought it was interesting.

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
How about F2,3? I never have used F2 by itself, I was just comparing it to the properties of B1.

If I understand you correctly yes you can hit confirm B12 into reg flipkick on hit, and on block you have a number of options, including EX flipkick.

Cassie can actually punish her own B12 with reg flipkick, not much to to with this, but I thought it was interesting.
Yeah, B12 and F23 are both good footsie strings, and F23 can be hit confirmed into roll. Those tqo strings, roll and D4 give her a very good neutral game.

I hope that goddamn regular flipkick becomes 8 frames at least in the next patch .-.

GQJ

Noob
Yeah, B12 and F23 are both good footsie strings, and F23 can be hit confirmed into roll. Those tqo strings, roll and D4 give her a very good neutral game.

I hope that goddamn regular flipkick becomes 8 frames at least in the next patch .-.
How about this? I hope regular flipkick becomes 4 frames. NRS can just look at these two posts and average them out as a compromise. Everybody wins!

Yes, on paper, a lot of Mileena's tools are "good" — an 11 frame advancing mid that's +2 certainly sounds enviable — until you realize that the competition in this game have the exact same thing, except they lead to pressure that's +12 and leaves them point blank to do whatever the hell they want on block with better trump cards than roll that are much safer.
This.

She has decent neutral game tools. But so do other characters, plus they excel at other aspects of the meta that mileena doesn't.