What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Honestly, I don't think Outworld took her, I think Kano and the Black Dragon set that up just to give Col. Blade and Special Forces the run around yet again.
Well the last image on her phone was Erron through the portal so she is at the very least with him... I suppose somehow he could be black dragon but that may be one to many backstabbing traitors... But outward is what out world is...
Seems to convenient that Kotal's right hand man was last seen by with Cass and now they are both not around... Maybe she is collateral to get the spec. Forces on his side...

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Rain sucks, I hope he escaped only to be shanked by Tanya for using Water as a weapon. How lame, lol.
Rain is ten times the character Tanya is, with ten times the potential. What's Tanya's weapon again? Fire? Like 60% of all fighting game characters? Oh and if you want to see the damage high pressure water jets can do to a person: http://img.medscape.com/pi/emed/ckb/orthopedic_surgery/1230552-1241999-2340.jpg

(note: that is an extremely painful looking wound and I am not responsible for your nightmares if you look at it)

Saint Op Omen

Also Rain is a damn demi God... Worse shit has happened to regulars and they came back...
Also also the main thing of why what happens in the comic matters little is the time frame this is already 15 years in... Time before this will be covered in game.. People who "die" here could be important enough earlier that they are still in the story at least and might be Playable..
Dont forget half the cast of 9 was dead with quite a bit of story left..

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Holy shit, Goro with a cape looks fucking sick! This pretty much played out just like I thought it would, Goro fucks Kotal up until he cracks and his blood magic bs kicks in. But I guess Goro isn't dead yet... interesting. Yet again, Kotal proves to be a massive badass, riding a dinosaur into battle and facing Rain, Goro and lots of Black Dragon henchmen all alone. Mileena is still annoying as hell, just as naive as I expected. Empress my ass. :rolleyes:

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
People disrespecting Tanya. lemme keep my fanboy down.:coffee:

Johnny is definitely one of those hooded guys. Print issue five mentions him and Sonya encountering a Shokan uprising led by Kintaro. Wonder what he'll look like.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Mileena really just needs to teleport behind Kotal while he's taking a shit or something and stab him.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
What I don't get is we see that Erron is most likely with Cassie. But that issue where Kotal gave the speech and gave his dad Shao Kahn's hammer Erron was standing right there. So where did he put Cassie and Jaqui?

Saint Op Omen

What I don't get is we see that Erron is most likely with Cassie. But that issue where Kotal gave the speech and gave his dad Shao Kahn's hammer Erron was standing right there. So where did he put Cassie and Jaqui?
Probably has them in those convenient little shackle stands with a throne in between that are so popular in out world... Erron is sitting in the the one twirling his guns waiting to look cool in the background...

GOD THIS WAS SO FUCKING HYPE OMFG

Rain is not dead - that's great. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it in the game with a new costume and shit, that would be tight. Reiko appearing more and more definitely gives him a higher chance of being in the game imo and I can't wait to see Johnny under one of those hoods.

I'm so hype for the next issue FUCK

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I wonder how fast Rain's magical Edenia and demi-god blood can heal those burns, if they even can.

I would imagine they'd have some sort of supernatural healing-factors if some of them can live 10,000 years as fighters and appear to not have a single scratch.

I knew they wouldn't kill Goro. My faith wavered a tiny bit after he knocked K'Etz's block off, but I always knew damn it!

I hope his in game model has sticks or staples around his arms or something like that.

I'm worried for Kintaro and Sheeva's sake now, them being "lesser" characters going up against Kotal's dream team apparently.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I hope Goro's harms grow up as fast as his teeth :eek:

The writter should stop watching Game of Throne x(

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
People disrespecting Tanya. lemme keep my fanboy down.:coffee:

Johnny is definitely one of those hooded guys. Print issue five mentions him and Sonya encountering a Shokan uprising led by Kintaro. Wonder what he'll look like.
I'll give you an hint. MK9

ROtagaki

Praise the Sun! Hail Kotal Khan!
What happened to Mavado? Did he just died with the rest of the Red Dragon soldiers?
Where the hell is Shao Khan's hammer?
Does E. Black really kidnapped Cassie or was someone posing as him (Shang Tsung)?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
What happened to Mavado? Did he just died with the rest of the Red Dragon soldiers?
Does E. Black really kidnapped Cassie or was someone posing as him (Shang Tsung)?
He's still alive, obviously.
No idea actually, Goro might have just kept it somewhere.
Yet to be determined but I don't see why Shang would turn into Erron Black, why not just be Shang?

damn these are good questions. I wonder now yeah where the fuck is shaos hammer.. does reiko have it?