What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
You guys are still harping this nonsense?

"Nonsense"

what's he gonna say? YES THOSE WITH MK9 COSTUMES AREN'T IN THE GAME. YOU CAN SCRATCH THOSE OFF. DON'T PAY ATTENTION THAT I JUST RUINED WB AND NRS PR JOB.

seriously people...

I already got warned by a mod that I went out of line when some user started with that arguement.

Want to stay ignorant and a proud MC Donald future employee, then be it and keep it to yourself.

edit: and apparently Rain is dead. He's still gonna be in MKX right? A character that just died and had his MK9 outfit is totally in MKX right?

...ugh

"Nonsense"

what's he gonna say? YES THOSE WITH MK9 COSTUMES AREN'T IN THE GAME. YOU CAN SCRATCH THOSE OFF. DON'T PAY ATTENTION THAT I JUST RUINED WB AND NRS PR JOB.

seriously people...

I already got warned by a mod that I went out of line when some user started with that arguement.

Want to stay ignorant and a proud MC Donald future employee, then be it and keep it to yourself.

edit: and apparently Rain is dead. He's still gonna be in MKX right? A character that just died and had his MK9 outfit is totally in MKX right?

...ugh
Kenshi is obviously in the game and had his MK9 costume :DOGE

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
More pages(Kotal riding a DINOSAUR) and interview with Shaun Himmerick:

http://www.kamidogu.com/features/shawn-kittelsen-interview/
A fucking dinosaur?! B a d a s s !

Also "By the end of Chapter 12, you’re going to know exactly what role the Kamidogu play in our story", hooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. That's not til the end of Volume 1 though, that's the end of the 4th print issue about the 22nd of March...

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
More pages(Kotal riding a DINOSAUR) and interview with Shaun Himmerick:

http://www.kamidogu.com/features/shawn-kittelsen-interview/
To all the people that still think costumes don't matter:

Kamidogu: How closely and how often do you work with NetherRealm Studios?

Shawn: We had an MKX summit meeting to work through the outline, but NetherRealm is also busy making the game, so we try not to bother them too often. They’ve been a huge resource, supplying us with all the information and art reference that we need, and every issue goes to them for approval. I live in Los Angeles, so every now and then my editor and I will head to WB Games to just play the game and make sure we’re up to date. Those are my favourite days.

Kamidogu: Have there been any limitations imposed on your team, or did NetherRealm Studios and WB Games give you a fair amount of freedom?

Shawn: Beyond keeping things compatible with the in-game canon, we’ve had incredible freedom. As it happens, I think the end of Chapter 8 is going to show fans just how far we’re able to push things.

:| :) :D XD