Kotal
Sub
Scorpion(jk only)
Ermac (Jk only)
Eb
Kung Jin
I'm hella skeptical about this one

Liu kang is the best trip guarder in the game primarily based on walk speed

He can cleanly aa in ways people dream of w simple tripguarding walking back on jumps or forward

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wouldn't it be better to ask what characters can't AA on reaction? I mean theoretically all characters have moves that AA but don't function as a proper AA. Then there's moves that look like they should function as an AA but are sub par or don't function at all. Example: goros U2, looks like an AA but isn't reliable, or Sonya b1 it doesn't look like an AA but AA's at times. Then there's characters like predator whose d2 is so inconsistent as an AA it's almost encouraged not to use it or his disc tend to AA but you can't react and throw them out so they're not technically supposed to be used as such? Do you see where I'm going here?
All this is assuming on reaction

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Wouldn't it be better to ask what characters can't AA on reaction? I mean theoretically all characters have moves that AA but don't function as a proper AA. Then there's moves that look like they should function as an AA but are sub par or don't function at all. Example: goros U2, looks like an AA but isn't reliable, or Sonya b1 it doesn't look like an AA but AA's at times. Then there's characters like predator whose d2 is so inconsistent as an AA it's almost encouraged not to use it or his disc tend to AA but you can't react and throw them out so they're not technically supposed to be used as such? Do you see where I'm going here?
Try F1 for Preddy.

The question is a bit trolly in the sense it purposely phrases the issue in terms of "Who can't anti-air AT ALL" or "Who can't anti-air NO MATTER WHAT"

That's not the problem.

It's more of a straw-man argument. The problem is that in this game, more than any others, the risk reward for anti-airing is skewed heavily in favor of the jumper.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Of course AA success is relative to the character's options, to the oncoming attack, to the jump arc and jump distance.
No one is questioning this.

It's just annoying when people speak with the implication that they AA all the time on every attempt every day of the week for an acceptable risk/reward ratio.

You know what a better option is? Playing footsies outside the opponent's attack range.
most people know that theyre just answering the mans question, in the words of a wise russian 'is just game why you hyaf to be mad?'

Pig Of The Hut

The question is a bit trolly in the sense it purposely phrases the issue in terms of "Who can't anti-air AT ALL" or "Who can't anti-air NO MATTER WHAT"

That's not the problem.

It's more of a straw-man argument. The problem is that in this game, more than any others, the risk reward for anti-airing is skewed heavily in favor of the jumper.
Solely based on the fact that it's harder as requires more knowledge

I'm hella skeptical about this one

Liu kang is the best trip guarder in the game primarily based on walk speed

He can cleanly aa in ways people dream of w simple tripguarding walking back on jumps or forward
I know he can trip guard and low profile. But there's some jump ins/ situations where neither of the two will work and you have to anti air.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Not knowing what your purpose is yet, BamBam, I'll trustfall this one:

Jacqui has d1, like WidowPuppy said, and it combos. It's inconsistent but Jacqui - at worst - will whiff; opponent will whiff the jump in as well. My view is that it is her best option.

Jacqui d3 is also good, shrinks her hurtbox even further, but is more inconsistent. Trading is more frequent than d1.

Shinnok S2 is his most satisfying fucking move. I don't even play him, but to pimp-slap a bitch outta the sky? I'll pick u every once in a while.

gam224

The world's least hype player
Well so is the narrative then anti airs take more skill than previous games as opposed to "there are no Anti airs "?
There is pretty much always a way to anti air but with all due respect when you were questioned about how you could potentially option select kenshi back 2 into kenjutsu down forward 4 you said something along the lines of "you can but you shouldn't have to put in as much work as bs shinnok who is braindead and get's these mix ups for free". It's the same way with anti airing, some characters with 8 frame uppercuts like tremor and scorpion can anti air easier but other characters are more technical with fewer results.

Pig Of The Hut

There is pretty much always a way to anti air but with all due respect when you were questioned about how you could potentially option select kenshi back 2 into kenjutsu down forward 4 you said something along the lines of "you can but you shouldn't have to put in as much work as bs shinnok who is braindead and get's these mix ups for free". It's the same way with anti airing, some characters with 8 frame uppercuts like tremor and scorpion can anti air easier but other characters are more technical with fewer results.
This is a fair post and I stand by it and agree w u and my original statement

Yes good post