What's new

MKK Team MKT casual matches (psx and n64) UPDATED! 03-04-20011

MKK hanzo

MKT N64 casuals 27-02-2011

MKT N64 casuals 27-02-2011

One of the best players from a neighborg state came to visit me and play some matches. To my surprise he was spamming a LOT the Gjab hahaha he told me that he is actually the best on his state. I had more than a year withouth playing him and he really has imporved a lot and has a very annoying Stryker, if he only could improve his executiion with Stryker combos he could be one hell of a pain in the ass to play against.

GGs to my friend Francisco. And here is a good chance to see how to play against a GJabber spammer! Altought sometimes you will see me "running into" the jabs (and doing some wacky and shitty stuff, I was playing HORRIBLY BAD) that is with a purpose I will explain later but if anyone can figure it out please feel free to post!

These batch of vids dont include ALL the matches but the finalcount was me-43 him-5.

[video]
[/video]

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Curious, do you guys play on a pad or stick... guessing pad since it's N64?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice matches, so what state is your friend from?

Hey do you guys play MK4 at all on N64? Best version for sure!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Great games, MKT is such an awesome game to watch and play! MKT > UMK3!!!

AC1984

Kaballin!
I just finished part 4 and ill finish the rest of them little later....omg those matches are so awesome and so intense...Francisco is one hell of a player.Good shit guys!!!

MKK hanzo

Nice matches, so what state is your friend from?

Hey do you guys play MK4 at all on N64? Best version for sure!
Hi MKF!

Im from CARABOBO (red small on the center/left) on this map, he is from LARA (violet, left side).

Thx Juggs and AC. Hope you can see trough all the matches!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hi MKF!

Im from CARABOBO (red small on the center/left) on this map, he is from LARA (violet, left side).

Thx Juggs and AC. Hope you can see trough all the matches!
Hey dude, oh cool. Venezuela has a good amount of states huh? ^ Nice map. I liked watching your MKT matches :)

MKK hanzo

MKT PSX Casual Matches 02-03-2011

Who wants to see how broken MKII Kung Lao is in MKT PSX?

I played today Otto, an old friend from the same city as me in MKT PSX, he IMO is one of the top 5 here in the country at THIS game specifically, he uses mostly MKII Lao.

Ppl you have to see how BIG is the treat of playing against him. Its so FAST and he changes the way the game is played, you cannot zone him properly and he literally SHITS on GJabbing hahaha

Nightwolf is my only good counter against him cause the "on top of him" style of fighting, but I suffered cause of my lack of execution on PSX pad too for stuff like 4 axes and double tapping or inverse dash on d pad :( , also I dont like to pick in 2 vs 2 the same char (I.E: Nw, Nw).

Still he is an awesome player who is VERY agressive, as you allwill see, his biggest fault could be that he relies much on the character "brute force" and dont block that much.

Final count was me-13 Otto-13

Ggs my friend.

**SORRY FOR THE GLITCHY EMULATOR SOUNDS AND NO MUSIC**

MKK hanzo

GGs to my friend Albex in MKT PSX, he is learning the game so I played low tiers on him a bit. The game IDK also lagged in some points maybe xause I was recording at the same time.

MKK hanzo

MKK MKT PSX casual matches.

P1 MKK Hanzo P2 MKk Shadowmaster

Sorry for the laggy matches, those were casuals emulating in my shitty PC and using PSX pads ugh. GGs.

MKK hanzo

Thx MKF, these last matches are kind of weak but I promose better strats/combos/level soon hehehehe I dont play/like that much MKT psx :)

MKK hanzo

Guys I took the liberty to merge these MKT threads made by me to just not overflood the forum of our matches, hope its ok to you.

MKK hanzo

What I promised, a bit higher level MKT matches! This time friends from MKK Moron (another state) paid me a visit and we played a set of first to 3. They were Reinaldo, Shadowmaster, Humberto and Viktor.

i think MKT psx "slow us down" hahaha

Check out some hot MKT action!

MKK hanzo

Ggs my friends of MKK Team Moron last night 23-03-2011

Results:

Hanzo 9 wins
Humberto 5 wins
Reinaldo 3 wins
Victor 3 wins
Shadowmaster 1 win
Raul 0 wins

SORRY NO SOUND

MKK hanzo

Very GGs to my friends HUmberto, Victor, Reinaldo and Matute in MKT n64 at my house this past 04-03-2011 sunday.

Even if the start seems VERY slow, there is some hot action in these vids and, excuse my selfinesh, one of the hottest sets I (Nightwolf)have ever had against Reinaldo´s Sheeva. IMHO really good stuff. Middle way in part 2 we began to play and it was back-forth wins! I really felt I stepped up a bit my game.

Final score:

hanzo (r.smoke/nightwolf/kabal/random mileena/random rain): 34
reinaldo (sheeva/random cage/random h smoke): 18
victor: (scorpion/h smoke/kabal/nightwolf/random kano) 5
matute: (h smoke/nightwolf) 4
humberto: (sonya) 1