What's new

MKA got shutdown?

PAL MKvsDC is back up. This is a good sign for maybe MKA and MKD coming back. Anyone feel like checking? I'd like to know.

Post back.

I'm going to be honest I was never a big fan of MKA or online but when i played online gosh I met some of the coolest people in history of my time online. People like Killang, UDeAiTh_2 , IndridCold 99, ect. They were all fun. MKD was where i started but due to the hacking in some servers, I just quit. I was revived in MKA but due to the crappiness of it I quit it too but MKA i had more memories around that then MKD. MKDA if that was online or repackaged to online, i'd be in heaven.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I chill with IndridCold99 all the time. We went to high school together. He is definitely one of a kind and as smart as can be.

If you enjoy MKDA, check out my videos for it right here: http://mortalkombatempires.com/forum/showthread.php?1538-Check-s-MKDA-Arcade-Ladders-on-MAX-Difficulty

Thanks for the post. And again to anyone who wouldnt mind checking the servers to see if they are back up since PAL MKvsDC is back now. Thanks again.
ill check the MKD and MKA servers later tonight.. my ps3 will break if i dare put in MK vs DC lol ;)

Just a heads up to people to check and see if the MKA servers are back up yet since MKD is back. Please, let us know. Some good training before NEC will be greatly beneficial.