What's new

MK9: Unofficial Tier List Speculation, and/or Character Shenanigans Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
His dash is going to connect on airborne opponents now and doesn't have a hitbox so he is invulnerable ^_^
WTF. is this a joke????? wow looks like he will be come the new #1. or are you joking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyke_out

Noob
His dash is going to connect on airborne opponents now and doesn't have a hitbox so he is invulnerable ^_^

I mean if there are getting already good characters, like Reptile, stuff like this, imagine the kind of crazy buffs Baraka or Sheeva is going to recieve.

EDIT: that was sarcasm by the way.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I'm pretty sure the cage flip kick will be toned down but the damage will be higher. Just wondering, you guys all making speculation on what the patch fixes are based on hints right? Someone have inside information or something?

cyke_out

Noob
Did anyone watch WNF's last night? Raiden was in full effect like promised in this thread.

What's the under/over for how soon cries for nerfs will reach NRS?

Sully

Noob
Sorry been tracking this thread, and I can't help but ask. What does "Hard to use, easy to win with" mean exactly? I only ask because I definitely main Kano, and I'm not quite sure I follow. I am going to ask a dumb newbie question and if you guys clarify it'd be great.

Is it because you can win scrubs with Knive + Up ball?

Yes, I know his d 3 can cancel into whatever the hell you want, and his juggles that he can use for punishing have tighter timing, but he's also not exactly the most complex character either. Clarification?

i personally think this thread is a joke and IMO, no one from nrs would take anything here seriously. ppl dont even know that much about the game yet and have no way to get match up exp because of shit netcode or psn down, yet they come on here and beg.. BEG for nerfs like the game has been out for 2 years and we're looking at everyones full and complete match up charts.

truthfuly this thread should be closed and a new one opened because this is more of a "take this away from this character" thread then it is an actual tier list discussion. there should be 2 tier threads ..

1. Tiers
2. Tears

Sully

Noob
i personally think this thread is a joke and IMO, no one from nrs would take anything here seriously. ppl dont even know that much about the game yet and have no way to get match up exp because of shit netcode or psn down, yet they come on here and beg.. BEG for nerfs like the game has been out for 2 years and we're looking at everyones full and complete match up charts.

truthfuly this thread should be closed and a new one opened because this is more of a "take this away from this character" thread then it is an actual tier list discussion. there should be 2 tier threads ..

1. Tiers
2. Tears
LMAO, that's awesome Bill. Any chance to see you out SoVA's way again? Met you at Blackie's once.

Tim Static

Adminerator

1. Tiers
2. Tears

I agree. If anyone has a better reason for this thread to stay open, contact me.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.