What's new

MK9: Unofficial Tier List Speculation, and/or Character Shenanigans Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyke_out

Noob
This is true, I play Tagger on BlazBlue, he is really easy to learn, and he don't require rocket science to start dealing damage.... BUT he is the bottom of the bottom of the BB tire list and you need to work extra hard to have a chance at anything against competent people, he does devastate scrubs though.
But that is way too much work just to destroy Scrubs. Just pick Hakuman and spam jumping C all day.

AC1984

Kaballin!
MKF, I don't care about people on Xbox or people on PSN....In other words I don't care about online. Offline is where it matters the most...especially since the game has such shitty net code....I cant wait till PSN comes back so I can finally grab my fucking old school Mileena costume....then I don't care if it goes down again...

:focus:

Come on, people. Stop trolling, you are annoying me.

So with that in mind, let's make a super serious tier list:

Easy to use easy to win: Raiden, Nightwolf, Noob, Cyber Sub-Zero, Smoke, Kitana, Johnny Cage

Easy to use hard to win: Mileena, Reptile, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Ermac, Scorpion, Kabal

Hard to use easy to win: Sub-Zero, Kano, Cyrax, Sonya

Hard to use hard to win: Stryker, Baraka, Jax, Jade, Shang Tsung, Sektor, Quan Chi, Sheeva

My work here is done. :china:

:superman:

oZii

Noob
:focus:

Come on, people. Stop trolling, you are annoying me.

So with that in mind, let's make a super serious tier list:

Easy to use easy to win: Raiden, Nightwolf, Noob, Cyber Sub-Zero, Smoke, Kitana, Johnny Cage

Easy to use hard to win: Mileena, Reptile, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Ermac, Scorpion, Kabal

Hard to use easy to win: Sub-Zero, Kano, Cyrax, Sonya

Hard to use hard to win: Stryker, Baraka, Jax, Jade, Shang Tsung, Sektor, Quan Chi, Sheeva

My work here is done. :china:

:superman:
The color coding is a good idea though

I think its a little to early to be making a list like this probably should wait until after PDP. :horse:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Alright, something else to discuss:

Should Human Cyrax and Human Sektor have different rankings on the tier list from their robotic skins? Not so sure about Sextoy, but Kofi Kingston should definitely. thoughts?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, Human Cyrax has differences from Robot Cyrax.

-Teleport is faster
-Bomb and net are slower in recovery, if I'm not mistaken, the bomb difference preventing the bomb trap.

Honestly, if anything, it doesn't directly affect Cyrax's matchups in particular, but just makes everyone of them slightly more difficult since the damage is not there.

Not sure if this still remains this way, though.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Vulcan....I'm not saying Ermac isn't easy to pick up but to MASTER, yes he is hard as in being good with him at high level play against people like Reptile, Kung Lao, Smoke etc....I never said Ermac was harder to grasp then Reptile, so not sure why that was brought up...Reptile is more or less UMK3 Kabal which makes him easier to win with at higher levels with his great zoning but never said it didn't take work to use him well. Have you seen vids of him? He's ridiculously good.

Ermac is by far the easiest, if not the single easiest character to pick up and play. Thats a fact, MKF. Now you know, so lets move on.
I got ya, Not saying Ermac isn't easy but actually good in high level play, different story.. that's where the misunderstanding was I believe but now that's all covered. I just feel tier wise IMO Lao is easier because the guy as Dancock was saying earlier has every damn tool you can ask for lol. But both are getting nerfed among few others so all good. Funny you should mention that offline thing because I found out there's another guy where I live in SI, NYC and we plan on hanging :) he's got a solid cage, I'm sure sometime in the future those li boys will see what us NYC, SI guys are all about ;)

I see AC, I was talking in general. If I had PSN and her code I'd give it to you but I just have xbox and Scorp, Ermac and avy stuff...I'm just waiting for the rest via DLC at this point...

I kind of agree with Vulcan's chart, but also can see Ozi's point too. Nice posts.

XQCBx, thank you! lol glad others saw my point...you know, read your IM something funny I have to tell you dude lol

BTW, did I read right and Reptile is getting BUFFED? What? Why? lol...

oZii

Noob
Originally Posted by
:ban::hammer:

Alright, something else to discuss:

Should Human Cyrax and Human Sektor have different rankings on the tier list from their robotic skins? Not so sure about Sextoy, but Kofi Kingston should definitely. thoughts?
I think that the differences between human sektor and robo don't move him in the tier list.

Cyrax is different story for sure pre-patch. From my understanding human Rax isnt capable of the bomb trap.

Disclaimer the emotes are just for joking only:

cyke_out

Noob
The differences were posted in like a 2 post directly above you.

Yeah, Human Cyrax has differences from Robot Cyrax.

-Teleport is faster
-Bomb and net are slower in recovery, if I'm not mistaken, the bomb difference preventing the bomb trap.

Honestly, if anything, it doesn't directly affect Cyrax's matchups in particular, but just makes everyone of them slightly more difficult since the damage is not there.

Not sure if this still remains this way, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.