What's new

MK9 Screenshots

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
IceyTruth said:
How can you explain the feet if its reptile? The guy in the shadows vid is clearly wearing some sort of boot/shoe, while reptile in MK9 doesn't wear anything on his feet.....he has really distinctive talon shaped feet.
You can't really see his feet that well but two things, a tile between his legs like the ninjas have and his hands clearly have claws. So it's either Reptile or someone new entirely as far as I'm concerned.

MKF30 said:
You can't really see his feet that well but two things, a tile between his legs like the ninjas have and his hands clearly have claws. So it's either Reptile or someone new entirely as far as I'm concerned.
There is no tile between his legs (unless you can show me a screen shot of this) and freezing the image frame by frame i really can't see any claws, only a hand (and even that is in a fist shape). Look at the final image

You can clearly see the shape of the foot. Does that look anything like the shape of reptiles feet? nope.

ScheissNussen said:
Mileena looks like a high class whore until she takes her mask off.
Pseudo-thong, high heels, sports bra, knee pads... yup, all fighting gear.

At least she doesn't have her nipples showing, like that militant female rights activist Sonya.
+
=

Similar costumes & body figure (notice the boobs from Ivy and Mileena..) Also the head looks similar to Chole Frazer from Uncharted 2 w/ a ninja mask and longer hair.

Magintaspiro said:
i thing it's jax, first pic shows the arms little bit like a cyberetic.

I have to agree its looks like Jax. Boots, robotic arms and clearly looks like a mouth and a nose. As for reptile, it doesn't look like him. What I find interesting is if you look at the video again, at around 40 seconds, it does not seem to have any characteristics of any of the male ninjas waistline. Also, you can tell this mysterious figure in the shadows is muscular and you can barely see his muscular chest in no shirt unless its a tight shirt.

I can be wrong though.. maybe the ninja's waistline belt got ripped off or something. :D

MKF30

I'm not talking about that photo Icey, talking about the one where Scorpion kicks the guys head in you can clearly see a tile that only the ninjas have. And his hands are claws, very obvious.

MKF30 said:
I'm not talking about that photo Icey, talking about the one where Scorpion kicks the guys head in you can clearly see a tile that only the ninjas have. And his hands are claws, very obvious.
Oh I see now, so basically you have you been talking about a picture/clip that we arn't discussing?

Not trying to sound rude dude but i did post particular screen shots and said a specific segment of video that we are looking at in an attempt to work out what character it is.

But nuff said, I think Jesse has done a pretty awesome job at analysing what was posted. Not much left to discuss.

MKF30

I was addressing the photo the other dude mentioned about Scorpion, not the one where the dude falls into a pit. There's quite a few "shadowy" figures in that trailer ;)

The guy falling I'm not sure, but looks to be one of the ninjas for sure :)

Azuro

Noob
It's likely Jax or Kano. It's not Scorpion due to the lack of spikes on the boots, and it's obviously not Reptile.

X820

Noob
Yeah I fucking hate it how they made Ermac some nomad or something, with VERY slow telekenetic moves that bored the hell out of you every time you watched it in teh previous 3D games.

They should bring back UMK3 Ermac, same speed with his specials and call it a day :)

*Keeping fingers crossed for DLC to make that happen.

iammud

Noob

I wonder who that is standing at the bottom of the pit at 0:58. Keep your eye on directly behind Reptile as he falls from the pit. Looks kinda like Liu; could it be Hornbuckle?