What's new

MK9 Screenshots

X820

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
Mileena looks like a high class whore until she takes her mask off.
Pseudo-thong, high heels, sports bra, knee pads... yup, all fighting gear.

At least she doesn't have her nipples showing, like that militant female rights activist Sonya.
Hey now, Sonya showing w/e is totally justified ..

:p

It probably is sub-zero. It looks like him in the 1st image and then the images after that are probably the angle of the mask being deceiving to look like an open mouth.

I think i just want the image to be jax :p

X820 said:
Judging from the first pic, it's rep.
Reptile isn't wearing boots or shoes. He's got those crazy talons on odd shaped feet. The pics seem to look more like someone wearing boots/shoes.

Sub zero has similar shoulder pads to scorp and his forearm covers aren't pointy off of the elbow. The guy falling in the vid doesn't appear to have shoulder pads at all. I'm inclined to agree that it's jax with robo-arms.

sorry, those were the best pics I could quickly find to compare

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There was discussion about this over at MKE as well, it's Reptile...look at his hands....

MKF30 said:
There was discussion about this over at MKE as well, it's Reptile...look at his hands....
How can you explain the feet if its reptile? The guy in the shadows vid is clearly wearing some sort of boot/shoe, while reptile in MK9 doesn't wear anything on his feet.....he has really distinctive talon shaped feet.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
I'm guessing the model's either sub or scorpion (and yeah i realize scorpion's the one knocking himself down the pit).

That or either one of the other ninjas ie. smoke, noob, etc..