What's new

MK9 Screenshots

dubson

Noob
i sure hope they dont get ahead of theirselves releasing all these ridiculous characters dlc, skarlett and kintaro... kenshi is cool but i just want them to worry more about the game mechanics and fundamentals than characters.

extra characters and levels are useless if the game they release in april is garbage... dont worry about that shit yet.

they are on the right track, its just that ed boon is so fast to get ahead of himself.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
dubson said:
i sure hope they dont get ahead of theirselves releasing all these ridiculous characters dlc, skarlett and kintaro... kenshi is cool but i just want them to worry more about the game mechanics and fundamentals than characters.

extra characters and levels are useless if the game they release in april is garbage... dont worry about that shit yet.

they are on the right track, its just that ed boon is so fast to get ahead of himself.
This.

Alternate costume for Cyrax by the looks of things is human Cyrax and possibly human Sektor as well?. Also a pic of sheeva. Not sure if these are fake.