What's new

MK9 Screenshots

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Brutal and graphic, which we haven't really seen since MK2. I think the 3D games didn't take advantage of their capability but it looks like the series is finally onto next gen graphics. I'm not too excited about hidden characters again though, at least not HALF the cast...that's kinda lame.

Dreamcatcher said:
Brutal and graphic, which we haven't really seen since MK2. I think the 3D games didn't take advantage of their capability but it looks like the series is finally onto next gen graphics. I'm not too excited about hidden characters again though, at least not HALF the cast...that's kinda lame.
There's supposedly going to be 26 characters. That screen cap is the beta, where only a few characters are playable.

holy fucking yes! Oh man, this game can't come out fast enough! well, if they make it awesome I'll wait as long as I have to for them to do it right. Could you imagine another entry into the series as amazing as MKII/UMK3?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Arena Art

didnt see anyone post these, and i cant seem to find them on the internets anymore. figured id post dem shits

very cool shots gematria! Kinda wish they'd release some more video with the new chars. I really want some new footage so I can get a better idea on the feel of the gameplay so far.

Gematria

Noob
Magintaspiro said:
big thanks for the new pics, cyrex and kitana looks awesome, also the desert arena.
Np guys. The desert stage looks cool. I know MK is a dark game, but it was refreshing to see something with some light in it :)