What's new

MK2 Tournament - Shao Kahn's Treasure Quest w/ $300 in Cash & Prizes!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Congratulations to MIKECALDWELL for winning!!! He defeated btbb99 in the Grand Finals (with Mileena in the forest.) With his victory, he also pockets a nice $125 for his troubles! Btbb walks off with $75 for second place. Str8Magnificent (formerly Yungnicca), pulled off a stunning upset over mortal_jason to take home third place and $50.

Final Standings:
1. MIKECALDWELL
2. btbb99
3. Str8Magnificent
4. mortal_jason
5. MKillBill
5. Sub0's-Icy-Balls
7. DanCock
7. Mikemetroid
9. dookiebrain
9. Edfig81
11. Louie_Moo DNP
11. DreamTR DNP
11. CaliJokerstyle DNP
11. JoeBlak1212 DNP
11. real_talk718 DNP
11. Professor_Rouse DNP
11. The_Mandarin DNP

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
One last thing, I know he doesn't want a big deal made out of this, but I wish to publicly thank Ththuvhul for helping make this one of the most successful and fun MK2 tournaments in recent memory. The tournament format was pure gold and will be used again down the line. We had a turnout of a LOT of talented players and a few may not have come if not for his generous contribution.

For these reasons, TYM would like to acknowledge Ththuvhul as an official Premium Supporter. Congrats, man.

hey guys new to this site some familliar names on here. geez i wish we had cool comps like this in australia. anyway i can get involved with the betting side of things for future tourneys? looks killer fun. Really great to see there a comunity for mk2 still kickin strong. cheers

hey guys new to this site some familliar names on here. geez i wish we had cool comps like this in australia. anyway i can get involved with the betting side of things for future tourneys? looks killer fun. Really great to see there a comunity for mk2 still kickin strong. cheers
Nice to see you on the site man.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
For the record, all prizes associated with the tournament have been paid and/or mailed out to the respective winners. Congrats again on a job well done.