What's new

MK2 Tournament - Shao Kahn's Treasure Quest w/ $300 in Cash & Prizes!

Gematria

Noob
What's up fellas. Just wanted to congratulate Mike C. for winning this thing with some tuff competition. Nice vids from everyone too btw. I wanted to participate but unfortunately I had to move that weekend. Big props to ththuvhul an DCI/MKillbill for donating money and runnng what looks like another successful tourney. Maybe next money tourney I could pitch in some an get the pot even larger ;)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
What's up fellas. Just wanted to congratulate Mike C. for winning this thing with some tuff competition. Nice vids from everyone too btw. I wanted to participate but unfortunately I had to move that weekend. Big props to ththuvhul an DCI/MKillbill for donating money and runnng what looks like another successful tourney. Maybe next money tourney I could pitch in some an get the pot even larger ;)
Thanks, Gematria. Right now we don't have any immediate plans for another tournament, though Str8Magnificent has said he has an idea for one to be held in the summer. More details to come on that later, but stay connected to TYM as things develop!

I will say, however, that Ththuvhul and I are planning an MK2 tournament the equivalent of the Super Bowl which will be hosted in December.