What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

Pass The Crown Please!!!

Yungnicca said:
I really want Lui kang but i be dam if i play scorpangel 20 games mirror the lag is to horrible which brings me to that subject. What happens if someone wants to take you crown but they lag are you forced to still defend your crown?
Play through it, like the rest of us do.

I think if anyone is seen on video bailing on a match that is clearly close to lag-free, and then they claim it's laggy, they should have to forfeit their character crown.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Pass The Crown Please!!!

Foozer was officially banned from all tournaments and contests on this site. Better run that by schiess...

Pass The Crown Please!!!

dciguy01 said:
Foozer was officially banned from all tournaments and contests on this site. Better run that by schiess...
we will get back to that issue later. for now i just wanna get the game going. I am at work right now making crowns,lol

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
Pass The Crown Please!!!

hmm interesting.

scorp, kit, lao, baraka are one's i know i can get my hands on.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

Kensidj said:
hmm interesting.

scorp, kit, lao, baraka are one's i know i can get my hands on.
im pretty sure you will be able to get any crown you go for, along with a few others. for me, i got my eyes on mil/kit/cage. I would love to be the first person to get and hold a cage crown. mine!!

Pass The Crown Please!!!

FUCK!!! i need CUTOUT pictures (no sqaure border around character) for each character. fucking mortal kombat warehouse did some shit where if you add those cutouts they have pink and green borders.

any other source for cutouts? NO borders. you would be surprised at how difficult it can be to erase borders. fuck.

btbb99

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!!

if foozer is gonna be in it then could other guys who are not members of the site be in it too? for instance i would love to see how my boy billy bats johnny cage would do against david gem's cage. i would love to see bucktown millena against dookie, yungnicca and fusion's. somebody answer this question please

Pass The Crown Please!!!

btbb99 said:
if foozer is gonna be in it then could other guys who are not members of the site be in it too? for instance i would love to see how my boy billy bats johnny cage would do against david gem's cage. i would love to see bucktown millena against dookie, yungnicca and fusion's. somebody answer this question please
no worries, ill address that issue after. right now i wanna balance out rules and such, i wanna try to seal the deal with a little game here. updates when i get out of work, im sooo gonna get in trouble if im on cmk any longer right now,lol

btbb99

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!!

i thought you weren't allowed on the site at work lol. where do you work? can you get me a job there? i wish i had a job where i could be on cmk.com. your a lucky man dook lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Pass The Crown Please!!!

dookiebrain said:
FUCK!!! i need CUTOUT pictures (no sqaure border around character) for each character. fucking mortal kombat warehouse did some shit where if you add those cutouts they have pink and green borders.

any other source for cutouts? NO borders. you would be surprised at how difficult it can be to erase borders. fuck.
It's called the crop tool

Pass The Crown Please!!!

AriaDelano said:
Dookie^^photoshop

I guess I seen this thread too late
Go for Reptile and Lao. I really like your chances with them. Maybe Shang and Baraka, too.

I would like to go for Shang and Lao after the people ahead of me have won or lost their challenges for those crowns, so make sure we all stay updated. I know I'm not the best, but I could definitely use the practice.

X820

Noob
Pass The Crown Please!!!

dookiebrain said:
we will get back to that issue later. for now i just wanna get the game going. I am at work right now making crowns,lol
No need to, every banned member of this site is excluded of ALL activities related to this site.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

This is an awesome way of finally figuring out who is definitively the best with each character. Can't wait to get started. :D

Pass The Crown Please!!!

i will have these tied into the game as well

1. player stats, when and who challenged them, date of matches, score of matches. each person that signs up will have a "profile".

2. ALL 12 Crowns will be on display on first page of thread and they will have the names of whomever holds the crown for that character on them FOR ALL TO SEE.

3. i would imagine that Crowns will be swapped all over the place due to challenges so im sure 2 times a day i will be moving Crowns around.

players will recieve special Crowns (special crowns will be kept forever under their profiles) for anyone who has:

1. gotten same character Crown more then once, twice.etc......

2. "underdog" Crown taking (really unexpected win against a Crown holder)

3. players who currently possess more then 1 character Crown

Ill be managing this on a daily basis. Ill keep tabs off ALL profiles and information under each profile. Your "profile" will be all your challenge history, crown history, challengers, Match KDR or WLR (this is why i need all matches reported) times, etc....

*game can start asap once all Crowns have been made, then its just up to you guys to manage your matches and report best out of 20 and all other pertinent info.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

profiles will be put on display on first page as well.

EX of player profile:

dookiebrain:

Crowns = Mileena(3/11/10 - 3/24/10)

Challengers = Realtalk 3/24/10

Crown loss = Realtalk took Mileena Crown from dookie on 3/24/10

WLR =
Realtalk VS dookie for Mileena Crown on 3/24/10
12-9, Realtalk wins.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Pass The Crown Please!!!

Dookie, if you are good with excel it might be easier to make a spreadsheet and dump the data in there.

Pass The Crown Please!!!

k guys. this game is going to start on Monday 3-15-10. from now until Monday i will be finalizing the game and rules and such. i have lots of work to do for the Crowns. MORE UPDATES COMING TONIGHT.

Please, if anyone has any ideas that i did NOT think of that will benefit this little game thingy, send me a PM and ill check out the idea, anything to make better or anything i overlooked that could be beneficial for everyone.

*i will be challenging david_GEMS cage for my first match,woo hoo that will be crazy, his cage is a beast!

GAME STARTS ON MONDAY, 3/15/10.