What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ATTN: Remaining participants

Please check who you're playing and setup a good time to play your set. It is FIRST TO 5 WINS (not best of 5)

Keep in mind if you advance, you will also play in the next round to qualify for semi-finals.

IF YOU NEED TO PLAY EARLY AND YOUR OPPONENT IS FINE WITH IT, GO AHEAD AND PLAY YOUR SET.

I'm more concerned with no shows or players not checking in for the 1st round today because that will hold up the 2nd round until late for the next person. So please be on it and contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

@Vslayer (PSN) and @Wazurau (XBL) will be streaming matches that they can, so please invite them to be AFK in your KOTH if possible. If you are unable or would rather stream yourself, that is completely fine as well.

Please report scores to the original tourney thread in win/loss format. (ex: 5-0 me, 2-5 them)

Tourney Thread here to report scores

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
XBL Tourney Round 1:
(winners advance to Round 2 later today after these matches)

circus vs. Professor Oak
MKF30 vs. ManiacFGC
Sesal Snow vs. Inzzane_79
ColdBoreMK23 vs. PreNerf_
Kombat Chef vs. Amirluc
Juggs vs. Based Pr0digy
YoungTeezy 305 vs. KutlessMyth
Hellbringer vs. Zer0hour
LawAbidingCitizen vs. Ck AeroVoid

XBL Tourney Bracket

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Nice work everyone hope this becomes regular monthly event.
I think that's the plan! It's been fun as hell so far, upcoming tourneys will have more notice and a bit better organization. Plus, I would like to play if time allows. Lol

And yeah everyone has been great. Awesome communication, players willing to help each other out, only one no show. This community is the real deal and I am SO glad I came back when this game dropped.