What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
@Dreamcatcher @STB Sgt Reed beat me 5/0. I need more Jax experience, damn. Every time I thought it was safe to use my 7-frame d1, he just kept on going!
GGs man.

I learned from Circus that to beat kano, basically you have to just disrespect him at every turn lol.

One thing I got you a lot with tho was poking after the F4 knee on block. I actually am +1 on block there so my poke will always win.

Other than that tho, everything jax does on block can be poked or full combo punished.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
GGs man.

I learned from Circus that to beat kano, basically you have to just disrespect him at every turn lol.

One thing I got you a lot with tho was poking after the F4 knee on block. I actually am +1 on block there so my poke will always win.
Oh shit, gotcha. I need to learn his frame data. Well ggs and good luck with your next set!

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Anyone who can/wants to watch my matches with Circus, please do. I need major help. I crumble against Kano. Feelsbadman

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Oh shit, gotcha. I need to learn his frame data. Well ggs and good luck with your next set!
F3 = -11
F33 = -4
F33 1+3 = -7
F2 = -4
F2 1+3 = -7
F2D4 = -20
B3 = -9

Gotcha Grab = -17
Dash punch = -16 (but can be ex'd to be a command grab)

I feel like I'm missing something lol. Anyways, it's almost always pokable, but you gotta be ready for it and do not do a high because he'll just d12 under it.