What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Holy crap sorry guys I got called into work this morning and ending up staying over. Completely spaced on the tournament :(

Totally understand if you need to DQ me. Sorry if I held anything up
Not a problem, I take responsibility for not splitting the rounds today timewise and requiring check-ins. I did already announce it and advance the other players, but please don't let that stop you from joining next time. I guarantee it will be a better structure with more notice and I would really like you to sign up again. :)

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
@sars, I know you're waiting to play the winner of @The_Tile and @lionheart21. You are aware of Tile being in UK so it's running late right? I just want you to know I'm sorry about the delay due to the window, we will make an exception if this causes push past the original window. I completely understand if you can't/won't wait to play one of them until odd hours of the night, so a makeup scheduling of that set will be okay as long you guys are cool with that. (if not late tonight, tomorrow morning due to UK time difference)
I'm just about to jump in the taxi home and I'll play as soon as I get home, sorry for the delay

PreNerf_

No labels
I had thought about that, but that would definitely require a conversation with the high powers of the forum. Lol

@PreNerf_, @Careerpancakes, and @XxTheGoblinX: You all advance due to your opponent being DQ'ed.

Sorry guys, I waited as long as I could. The original window was meant to be flexible for extreme time zones, working late kind of scenario. But people have to at least check in and let us know what's going on or when they can play, otherwise it delays everything further. Again, that's on me and we will make sure scheduling is tighter next... so I hope they won't deter anyone from playing again in the future. Thank you.
@Dreamcatcher how do I find out who my next opponent is ?

I had thought about that, but that would definitely require a conversation with the high powers of the forum. Lol

@PreNerf_, @Careerpancakes, and @XxTheGoblinX: You all advance due to your opponent being DQ'ed.

Sorry guys, I waited as long as I could. The original window was meant to be flexible for extreme time zones, working late kind of scenario. But people have to at least check in and let us know what's going on or when they can play, otherwise it delays everything further. Again, that's on me and we will make sure scheduling is tighter next... so I hope they won't deter anyone from playing again in the future. Thank you.
We could throw a portion of the pot to the website. I'm not sure how legal that is tho lol

sars

Noob
@sars, I know you're waiting to play the winner of @The_Tile and @lionheart21. You are aware of Tile being in UK so it's running late right? I just want you to know I'm sorry about the delay due to the window, we will make an exception if this causes push past the original window. I completely understand if you can't/won't wait to play one of them until odd hours of the night, so a makeup scheduling of that set will be okay as long you guys are cool with that. (if not late tonight, tomorrow morning due to UK time difference)
It’s cool, they should be playing here shortly than I can jump on right after that.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Even if we put in 5$ each that’s a good amount of money
Yeah definitely. The only thing is, to use the foundation of TYM there has to be an approved way to manage the money if we created a pot. So @STORMS or administration would have to approve it since they're allowing us to hold tourneys on this forum. Example being if someone took entry fees and then didn't payout the winners.

Putting up my own money to jumpstart this thing should tell anyone I obviously wouldn't do that. But it would have to be approved if we progressed to a money match/tournament setup. I'm not against it, I think just having the tourney itself is a hell of a lot of fun.

I won both matches

1st round 5-0 vs @Ck AeroVoid
2nd round 5-4 vs @Hellbringer

Solid games to the both of you. That last one Hellbringer was close AF
Let me tell you, those were some tense matches. @LawAbidingCitizen showing us what Shang can do with that insane corpse drop and @Hellbringer with the tough Lao that I've faced firsthand. Very gg's to both of you, that was awesome.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Thanks to @Vslayer and @Wazurau for streaming and thanks to @Dreamcatcher for organising this tourney. Ill gladly join when there are future events.
It was a pleasure to have you with us, and all the way from Belgium if I'm right? Thank you for competing and we will definitely see you next time. :)
Circus 5 - 0 CareerPancakes

@Dreamcatcher
And circus's Kano continues to wreak havoc. I will update the bracket, thank you sir.

And @Careerpancakes thank you for playing with us man. I hope you will join us for the next one.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah definitely. The only thing is, to use the foundation of TYM there has to be an approved way to manage the money if we created a pot. So @STORMS or administration would have to approve it since they're allowing us to hold tourneys on this forum. Example being if someone took entry fees and then didn't payout the winners.

Putting up my own money to jumpstart this thing should tell anyone I obviously wouldn't do that. But it would have to be approved if we progressed to a money match/tournament setup. I'm not against it, I think just having the tourney itself is a hell of a lot of fun.

Let me tell you, those were some tense matches. @LawAbidingCitizen showing us what Shang can do with that insane corpse drop and @Hellbringer with the tough Lao that I've faced firsthand. Very gg's to both of you, that was awesome.
I’ve known you for like 10 years now, lol. Do whatever you want man!