What's new

MK11 XBL & PSN Tourney

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
You definitely don't suck my dude. You're always good matches.

Kano is an unfamiliar matchup and Circus is really REEEALLY fucking good.
Just working on checking my ego, Im not as good as I want to be. I want to improve, but like, you, Circus, Harold, Tile, Archer and Goblin are the best I know to play with and our schedules seem to be a bit off.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
A loss doesn't mean you suck, it means you learned and have more to learn! Look at it that way.
Ive watched the set back twice, I knew the frames, how to flawless block punish the 241+3, the ticks, I just got outplayed. I need to play better people more. I was outmatched and fell apart from frustration, tbh. @Circus is good af, and I think I suck until I beat him in tournament.

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
Breaker blew during Sesal Snow and Mania FGC very sorry. Fixed and stream back up now when anyone is ready for games

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Ive watched the set back twice, I knew the frames, how to flawless block punish the 241+3, the ticks, I just got outplayed. I need to play better people more. I was outmatched and fell apart from frustration, tbh. @Circus is good af, and I think I suck until I beat him in tournament.
After this tournament, lets definitely run a much longer set. Even if the adaptation doesn't happen immediately, you could reflect on it later and it helps a ton.

I've had the opportunity to play really great players early on in MK11 and I think it's benefited me a ton. When I lost, it was the time afterward that I thought about what I could have done differently that helped me improve.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
No matter the outcome here I definitely want to get regular sets in with all if you on XB1. I wish I had PS4 because I feel I'm missing out on GGs but I'm very excited to play against so many good players I look forward to being bodied and improving.

My game is at 7PM central can't wait. I've played @Hellbringer back in MKX his Kotal was hellish and I hear his Lao is a force to be feared hope I make it to round 2.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
No matter the outcome here I definitely want to get regular sets in with all if you on XB1. I wish I had PS4 because I feel I'm missing out on GGs but I'm very excited to play against so many good players I look forward to being bodied and improving.

My game is at 7PM central can't wait. I've played @Hellbringer back in MKX his Kotal was hellish and I hear his Lao is a force to be feared hope I make it to round 2.
Your name on xbl is Somberless right? i knew that name sounded familiar! :p

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You are quite the opposite of suck. We all lose sometimes, and I'm willing to bet you will be back with a vengeance in the next tourney if you join.

I remember your D'Vorah well when we briefly played and your ring cancel into full combo with Sonya. I'm down to play anytime if you want to lab some matchups or just chill and have a good time. Lord knows I need to play some more D'Vorah. Lol

Not a problem, he is in UK I believe so whatever you guys work out within that large time difference is fine by exception. Just keep me posted. Thanks!
I agree, I felt that way too at times. I've been so down past few days facing counterpicking scorpions in kl. You seem like a positive guy. I have to try to be like that more.