What's new

MK11 Stress Test information (Sign-ups closed)

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Missed the Injustice 2 beta, missed the MKX betas and back when I only had a 360, the MK9 demo was PS3 exclusive. I'm definitely not holding my breath on this one

Gamer68

Fujin!
I'm so scared I won't get one.

I'd be absolutely devastated.
I'm just going to assume that I'm NOT getting a code. If I happen to get one, then it will be a nice surprise. If not, then whatever. I'm going to try not to get bent out of shape over it.

The only reason why I made it into the Injustice 2 Beta is because Storms got some codes from NRS and I happened to get one of them. I got really lucky, and I don't think I'm going to be so lucky this time (guess we'll see, though).

Gerchap

Noob
@STORMS
@CrimsonShadow
@Espio
@x TeeJay o
@Juggs
@ whatever other mods

I'm expecting that some people may start begging for codes and/or will do code giveaways. I was wondering if a new thread should be created to contain all of that so we don't get a billion threads, or if maybe this one should be updated for that?
This should be the one to keep updating if needed, just to keep the place neat and avoid multiple thread

Espio

Kokomo
@STORMS
@CrimsonShadow
@Espio
@x TeeJay o
@Juggs
@Eldriken
@ whatever other mods

I'm expecting that some people may start begging for codes and/or will do code giveaways. I was wondering if a new thread should be created to contain all of that so we don't get a billion threads, or if maybe this one should be updated for that?
I think the most beneficial thing would be containing it to this thread. This thread isn't massively long anyway.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I've already keyed in some vacation time for the mk launch. :D
Bro same, if Cassie isn't in the Beta I'll take some time when the full game is released, but if she's in then I'm taking the 28-29 off.

When I told my mom about my plan she looked at me and said 'please don't tell anyone' as if it was embarrassing to her lmao

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I woke up multiple times during the night because I was afraid I'd oversleep.

This literally feels like Christmas morning... except it could be the worst day ever instead if I don't get a code ._.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Everybody is trolling on Twitter that they got the Stress Test so i aint believing no-muthafuckin-body until i start seeing streams!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The hype is real. But also, the disappointment is gonna be really fucking real too.

I need this!

Ok, sorry not trying to spam, but that was hilarious.

I have my e-mail inbox open waiting for the code like everyone else. I saw a (1) pop up at the top of my gmail tab. I get excited, click over, and it's the automated e-mail from test your might that I got a reply in this thread.

Fucking rekt.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
has anyone been sent a code yet? besides the nrs illuminati obviously lol

E

Eldriken

My money's on the codes already went out and if you don't have one by now you didn't get one.