What's new

MK11 Stress Test information (Sign-ups closed)

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I am getting into this fucking beta
I live 5 minutes away from the US border
I can't be stopped
and once I get a beta code, remember that it was probably the beta code you were gonna get, but now a Canadian is playing it instead of you, and Canadians weren't supposed to be allowed

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
So no Canadians allowed. Really? Like... Why are we always treated has the redheaded step child from the U.S.

Should be getting the beta no question.

Whatever tho.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i KNOW im getting a code because i was on the website soon when they announce it and i kept refreshing until it showed up. also ive gotten the injustice 2 beta jumpforcebeta mortal kombat beta lol the list goes on. good luck suckas lol

So let me get this straight.

I went ahead and pre ordered the premium version for $130 CAD months ahead of release, part of which the early beta sold me on. To see that now ANYONE including ppl who won't even buy the game to be able to sign up and play the game before me AND limit this to US only???

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker

I went ahead and pre ordered the premium version for $130 CAD months ahead of release, part of which the early beta sold me on. To see that now ANYONE including ppl who won't even buy the game to be able to sign up and play the game before me AND limit this to US only???
its a double edge sword i felt that why do i get access only if i preorder?!!! so its refreshing to see that everybody gets to play the lotto but also people who pre ordered get a "guarantee " ticket its a win win

Gamer68

Fujin!

I think this Stress Test is going to be different from the main Beta so there will still be a reason to play that one.

But yeah, they did a lot of people dirty with this one.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

You still get to play in the pre-order beta. Relax.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

Got this in my email.

Pretty much everything we know, but something that interested me:

"-this event will feature only several characters and modes available at launch."
So, the beta, or at least the stress test, is going to have more modes.

This makes me think the beta is going to be longer than just 4 days. At launch, they may only have a handful of characters, but as it goes on they'll add more. That's just what makes sense to me idk.

I asked both Tyler and 16bit if the Pre-Order Beta really was only 4 Days or if it was subject to change and neither answered. So I think that's something we're gonna have to wait and see about.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

Got this in my email.

Pretty much everything we know, but something that interested me:

So, the beta, or at least the stress test, is going to have more modes.

This makes me think the beta is going to be longer than just 4 days. At launch, they may only have a handful of characters, but as it goes on they'll add more. That's just what makes sense to me idk.

I asked both Tyler and 16bit if the Pre-Order Beta really was only 4 Days or if it was subject to change and neither answered. So I think that's something we're gonna have to wait and see about.
They’re talking about the launch of the game, not the beta. Basically saying it’s only a small sample of the full launch game.

wow, so much angst about the US only thing.

If they said it was worldwide, but only 1000 places, would it make it any difference? There'd still be a fuck ton of people that miss out.

It is what it is, this is how they're doing their beta test - if you get in, enjoy it. Everyone else, wait a few more weeks till the other beta comes along.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
They’re talking about the launch of the game, not the beta. Basically saying it’s only a small sample of the full launch game.
Yeah, I thought about that too, but idk. We'll see. I'm just hoping the Beta isn't 4 days long cause that'd be a major disappointment.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I didn't make the MK X one, but I got the I2 one. Hopefully I'll be chosen, if not at least I'll still get to play the preorder one even if it is 4 days.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All you other countries can hold that L for now until AOC takes over, but until then...

lmao, oh God no....your avy is freaking gold.

I wouldn't even be mad if I were outside the US once I found out how long the beta is, if it was weeks or a month. Ok, but 4 days and the other 3?(most of whom probably won't even be chosen lol) Eh either way the game will be here before we know it.

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
I assume someone is gonna make a discussion/feedback thread on the day of the beta right? Godspeed and may the salt be with everyone who doesn't make it into the stress-test beta :DOGE