What's new

MK11 Roster - 29 Characters Confirmed

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The link takes me to the 404 error message. Seems like they did put it down.

I hope Fujin makes it. If he gets to be DLC, then that shall be my last MK game. I can't live without him.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Well it looks like the site is down, so I have to ask...

Why are these images different??
One was from the "roster homepage", the other was from a specific character page which had links to the rest of the characters.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
D'vorah = Survival

No wonder, almost half the roster is out to get her ass ripped apart :D:D:D:D
Chapter 10
D'Vorah

Fight 1: Kotal Kahn
Fight 2: Baraka
Fight 3: Mileena
Fight 4: Rain
Fight 5: Johnny Cage
Fight 6: Liu Kang
Fight 7: Kitana
Fight 8: Raiden
Fight 9: Scorpion

And you know she's gonna betray 50 more people just running that gauntlet, so we just keep going

Fight 10:...
Fight 11:...

Last edited:

Lun

proud TERF!
D'vorah is one of the few villains that some people actually hate and want to see get killed, like Quan Chi used to be. If she dies in MK11, her death needs to be a big moment.
Not only I don't want her to get killed, but I also want D'vorah to kill some other popular character, like Scorpion or Rain.

That'll troll the whiners who complain because she killed a couple characters, while NOBODY CARED THAT SINDEL KILLED HALF OF THE ROSTER.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Not only I don't want her to get killed, but I also want D'vorah to kill some other popular character, like Scorpion or Rain.

That'll troll the whiners who complain because she killed a couple characters, while NOBODY CARED THAT SINDEL KILLED HALF OF THE ROSTER.
What does Rain have to do with it? He's left of the roster most of the time, why D'Vorah should kill him? Doesn't make sense.

Lun

proud TERF!
What does Rain have to do with it? He's left of the roster most of the time, why D'Vorah should kill him? Doesn't make sense.
Because Rain fans seem quite loud, so imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if he gets killed by D'vorah. :p

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I don't see a lot of Rain whiners, and those I do see are ones that have all the right in the world to be pissed, they keep using him without giving him a spot on the roster.

Raider

Noob
I am pretty sure that D'Vorah will be just fine. Let's not forget that she is a villain, and one of their best imo.
"Survival" fits her so well. Not just because of the MKX story, but because who she is as a character.

Kratilim

Noob
I never actually realized that the name D'Vorah referred to her as a swarm. I always thought she was a buglady with control over the bugs. Instead, she's the entire swarm in the shape of a buglady? Awesome!

Reactions: Lun

Lun

proud TERF!
I never actually realized that the name D'Vorah referred to her as a swarm. I always thought she was a buglady with control over the bugs. Instead, she's the entire swarm in the shape of a buglady? Awesome!
I get strong "Zerg queen" vibes from her. She's not just a bug, she's a hive!

D'vorah is how Kerrigan should have been.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Kronika is the mysterious slot..
They have stated before Kronika won't be a playable character.

Like yeah, i know then it induces "but what if they are just trying to hide her for hype" kind of thoughts, but there is no reason to have someone in your marketing hype cycle to deconfirm a character other than just to deconfirm them as to not get peoples hopes up.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Once all the DLC is released, this will be THE greatest roster in MK history. So many people crying about so and so not being in the game. So sick of hearing it. To me, even though I'd make a couple changes, the base roster is also fantastic.