What's new

MK11 Roster - 29 Characters Confirmed

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So if the base roster is confirmed 25 without counting Shao Kahn, how many slots do we have left?

The website shows 15, then we have to add Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Kitana, Noob, Cetrion, The Kollector and Frost. Unless I forgot someone and not counting the recent Jax leak, we have 3 more slots remaining. Not that many honestly.
yeah .... all of this pre-release MK 11 speculation time about "who gonna make it" in the final roster, it's just a sweet .... mental torture !!!! rrsrsrs :D :confused:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Somebody tell that rat ^ above me that popularity isn't something that always depends on most-played-as... There are many more things which make characters popular.

Mileena is very popular with fans of Mortal Kombat, just not with that casual I-WANT-BATMAN-IN-MORTAL-KOMBAT crowd...
Though I agree with you on the popularity part, the name-calling is severely unnecessary. There's no need to be this unpleasant towards someone else just because of some disagreement.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Mileena is too popular not to be in the game one way or another. If not on the base roster, she'll most likely be DLC. I'd be very surprised if she's not in the game at all.
I'm curious how you can have this opinion, and at the same time be surprised or annoyed by the inclusion of characters like Sonya, Johnny, and Jax. They're all at the very least on par with her in terms of popularity.

And for the record, I remain surprised by Mileena's continued absence from this roster.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I'm curious how you can have this opinion, and at the same time be surprised or annoyed by the inclusion of characters like Sonya, Johnny, and Jax. They're all at the very least on par with her in terms of popularity.

And for the record, I remain surprised by Mileena's continued absence from this roster.
Mileena's popularity is not an opinion. I was just stating the obvious. Has nothing to do with my personal preferences.

pure.Wasted

Mileena's popularity is not an opinion. I was just stating the obvious. Has nothing to do with my personal preferences.
But you didn't just say she's popular, you said she's too popular to not be in the game.

So I'm just confused why you assume that she should be in every game by default, but don't seem to assume the same for other extremely popular characters.

pure.Wasted

See, this is where you got it wrong. I never assumed they wouldn't be in MK11. I didn't want them to be. Where that was an opinion of mine, my statement about Mileena was not.
Wishful thinking? OK, fair enough. Sorry for almost putting words in your mouth.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
lol. My comment must have really gotten under his/her skin to get them so butthurt.
Ok Moderators what is going on? Choosing sides? Why THIS Irishcyke message doesn't get deleted? He personally attacks me most of the time, especially about my intelligence... Because making fun of me is fun? When I call somebody after a cute little animals my post gets deleted?

Clique, probably the same moderator AGAIN...

If you want to choose a side, do so. But know, you are being a hypocrite.

I'm trying to be nice here, but people like Irishcyke make it much harder, better ban him. All he does is attack people that don't agree with NRS.