What's new

MK11 Kano Discussion

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
How do you do this Kano corner chemical burn infinite? I try JIK into b1 chemical burn amp, and when I do 24 chemical burn in lab, I can still easily block my way out of it.

What's the tech?

skcuf

Noob
Why is bio-magnetic pull EX scaling so damn high...It does the same thing as like 15 other moves in the game, and some of them don't require meter, but he doesn't get nearly as much off it. Spending a bar for 25% seems pretty silly. Am I missing something?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Is there ever any reason to take the Eye Laser? I want my Laser Kano, but Knives are already such a great projectile, so it's weird spending a slot on what feels like a significant downgrade.

Zer0_h0ur

Is there ever any reason to take the Eye Laser? I want my Laser Kano, but Knives are already such a great projectile, so it's weird spending a slot on what feels like a significant downgrade.
Learning robocop this week and played a kano with eye beam. It countered low auto well, and takes away the low auto KB.

As a kano player, I'd never use it lol

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I've seen Bio use it for a specific matchup, but I can't for the life of me remember what matchup it was.

Manticore

You will incubate my young!
Why is bio-magnetic pull EX scaling so damn high...It does the same thing as like 15 other moves in the game, and some of them don't require meter, but he doesn't get nearly as much off it. Spending a bar for 25% seems pretty silly. Am I missing something?
It has a lot of utility besides the combos. It’s a great neutral too, and allows Kano to punish in a lot of situations he normally wouldn’t be able to. If it led to big damage it would be broken

Seconding that. If you have come up against someone with great strings or good at whiff punishing, it’s really useful. Such as against Joker where he is otherwise safe and has better active frames than F1 and F1,2 whiffs on crouch block.
It has a lot of utility besides the combos. It’s a great neutral too, and allows Kano to punish in a lot of situations he normally wouldn’t be able to. If it led to big damage it would be broken

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I'm tired of beating my head into the Cassie wall with manhandled/snakebite. Closing on her is a pain and even if I do all her strings go right through all my strings. Anyone have tips on a better loadout?

Zer0_h0ur

I'm tired of beating my head into the Cassie wall with manhandled/snakebite. Closing on her is a pain and even if I do all her strings go right through all my strings. Anyone have tips on a better loadout?
Vegemighty helps with any projectile spammer
Acid is a must in any loadout for me.

I'd say Acid, Biopull, and whatever else you want depending on your style to close in on people.

kantboy-2

Ripper
I agree; knife toss is better, but once you get that KB, load vege-mighty and go through that opponent fireball, it'll screw up their fireball game.

Keep vege-mighty active and you can counter or pressure with upward kano ball, air kano ball or chemical burn if you check them with strings.

Not my favorite load out, but they asked for something to deal with Cassie.