What's new

MK11 Johnny Cage General Discussion

I haven't been able
A list had the same problems in MKX. Deja Vu. Someone at NRS hates Johnny.
They clearly took precautions against him being MK9 tier.

I've been stalking Kombat's profile for awhile now but he never has his Johnny replays up. I'm gonna pull some from other top Johnny's and post on youtube if anyone's interested. If this is illegal lmk, I'm too pretty for prison. First one is here

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Kombat Vs Biohazard (Geras)

See this is the actual issue here. This footage is fake hype.

Getting hit numerous times with b3 in neutral? Letting go of block at the second hit of b34? Not capitalizing on f44 blocked which is -5 and getting d1ed after?

Lol dudes this kind of shit doesn't hold a candle to day 0 ranked newbies.

You go online after watching this shit "maan i'm so gonna footsie everyone with b3 damn that's good" and you'll get DESTROYED by rank 0 beginners.

It's no wonder people who don't play the char think cage is fine when all the footage out there is filled with this fake crap.

K03bIPb

Noob
So, It really sucks.
d1 to win Cage.
f4 or f44 xx Caged Rage - d1 or uppercut
f44 - let’s grab me cause I can’t cancel that to anything else
d1 everytime I want to do something - > beat me.
Kabal 50/50 & cancel to KB then zone me cause I can’t jump out that broken hitbox.
Liu Kang’s f43u3 is +4 on block and 4 mids with 9 frames start. I can’t deal with cause flawless block is hard and he always cancel f43 to stance to mixup me too. If I try to poke I get KB on u3, great.
Scarlet zone me ridicously easy, can’t do anything.
I got zoned by Jade! I can’t hit Cassie to cause she was ducking while shooting.
Scorpion is 99% mixup and easy-to-do KBs. \
So, can’t deal with SZ cause he has that slide to KB too and crazy safe mix-ups too.
Most of characters have KBs grabs but Johhny that SHOULD use throws haven’t.
Oh, is that Jax against me? Yep. Low, overhead, grab into KB, insta FB to full charge his hands and spam f4 that +1(!!!!!!!!) on block. So, that +1 after patch nerf. Before it was +6, yeah. IDN how his f4 about framedata, but that faster than our f4.
Erron, Geras... so, 50/50 everywere. First guy has many overhead options that he actually can cancel on to slide if he want. Then Geras 11 could be ended by low sands (145 damage or 310 on KB) or to 11 that overhead to KB too. Great. Nothing said that he grabs me with sands everytime I want to throw forceball. He is falling dawn everytime I try and counterhit me to KB. Nothing said about his crazy combos and 6frames d1. He beats my Caged Rage, he beats my nutpunch advantage.
So, I have never played against D’Vorah & Kotal & Shao & other low tier character. Let’s hardcore play every my ranked game with that cancer characters without overhead.
My Eng is bad. Sorry.

Anyone know where to find the Box Office Champ skin (MK9) ? It's requirements are hidden ("???") and I've done everything I can think of.
Beat the story, completed all 5 stages of Johnny's character tower, opened a majority of the Krypt (all coin chests, majority of soul chests), even some AI battles.
No Dice

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
So, It really sucks.
d1 to win Cage.
f4 or f44 xx Caged Rage - d1 or uppercut
f44 - let’s grab me cause I can’t cancel that to anything else
d1 everytime I want to do something - > beat me.
Kabal 50/50 & cancel to KB then zone me cause I can’t jump out that broken hitbox.
Liu Kang’s f43u3 is +4 on block and 4 mids with 9 frames start. I can’t deal with cause flawless block is hard and he always cancel f43 to stance to mixup me too. If I try to poke I get KB on u3, great.
Scarlet zone me ridicously easy, can’t do anything.
I got zoned by Jade! I can’t hit Cassie to cause she was ducking while shooting.
Scorpion is 99% mixup and easy-to-do KBs. \
So, can’t deal with SZ cause he has that slide to KB too and crazy safe mix-ups too.
Most of characters have KBs grabs but Johhny that SHOULD use throws haven’t.
Oh, is that Jax against me? Yep. Low, overhead, grab into KB, insta FB to full charge his hands and spam f4 that +1(!!!!!!!!) on block. So, that +1 after patch nerf. Before it was +6, yeah. IDN how his f4 about framedata, but that faster than our f4.
Erron, Geras... so, 50/50 everywere. First guy has many overhead options that he actually can cancel on to slide if he want. Then Geras 11 could be ended by low sands (145 damage or 310 on KB) or to 11 that overhead to KB too. Great. Nothing said that he grabs me with sands everytime I want to throw forceball. He is falling dawn everytime I try and counterhit me to KB. Nothing said about his crazy combos and 6frames d1. He beats my Caged Rage, he beats my nutpunch advantage.
So, I have never played against D’Vorah & Kotal & Shao & other low tier character. Let’s hardcore play every my ranked game with that cancer characters without overhead.
My Eng is bad. Sorry.
Let's not be overly dramatic.

Kabal's zoning isnt so good that you cant punish or move in.

Liu Kang's f43u3 doesn't need to be flawless blocked. D1 the gap.

Scarlet....Yeah, you got me there. If it's a good player that understands her zoning, I think Cage dies. Been labbing it, and there's not much you can do. Might be one of his hardest matchups.

Scorpions teleport shenanigans can be learned. There's been a couple posts on this sites on how to deal with it. It helped me immensely. Also, learn his gaps.

Erron is a really strong character but only tends to hit overhead. You can react to both slide and low gun shots if they're used in a combo. Practice!

Geras players are going to jump and the splash isnt as invincible as people make it sound. Uppercut. 11~sands or the last 1 is strong, but if you guess right he eats full combo, or it's your turn. Most wont risk the low sands until you are good and conditioned. As for the zone war, slowly move into shadow kick range. He can't risk using the sands because you can punish with shadow kick.

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Finally got all Johnny brutalities.

Here is a video with the movelist for all of them.
Youtube is still processing it so you won't get the full video for a couple of hours, but it's late and it will probably work while I sleep.
You can see the movelist though so you don't have to wait.

It follows with a lengthy crapfest where I try to do them all for a showcase.
I eventually succeed but barely because it's 3 AM and I can barely see any more so I dropped everything.
Also I literally exploded from rage because of the glasses brutality.

I will probably edit it sometime to cut out the crap but now I need some sleep.

Enjoy.
Wait what? So we can perform brutes without having them unlocked yet? Apologies if I've misunderstood.

M.D.

Wait what? So we can perform brutes without having them unlocked yet? Apologies if I've misunderstood.
Hi, no, I just got them all after grinding my @$$ off in the krypt, char towers before patch, and having enormous luck with two random spawn "2 hour" towers for cage.

Some of yall remindin me of people on my ignore list. Let’s not make this an echo chamber, my Cage brethren.
I kinda feel that ignore thing on the back of my head, but nevertheless coming from mkx with people that have no idea about the char and coming to take a dump on the entire cage community just because they saw some random tournament video, I just can't help myself.

Just read through the last 2 pages of the thread. I think we can pump the breaks a bit. No reason to attack people who disagree.

Some of yall remindin me of people on my ignore list. Let’s not make this an echo chamber, my Cage brethren.

T____T
I kind of like the debate, but the name calling is silly and gets away from actual topic in hand.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Best Brutalities in game so far! need flip kick one so bad cpu did it on me...so cool! best intros too!

M.D. come on. Johnny isn’t that bad. It’s not that he needs to be buffed to their level, it’s that they (I think SZ is fine for the record, but Geras, Scorp, Erron are OD) need to be brought down to everyone elses.

Fix our hitboxes and KB requirements and we’ll be just fine. Sick of not being able to pick him vs females tbh.
Yea I think this is is it, kbs and hit box issues then we can see whwhewhwherwhwhewhwhere Johnny sits with good kbs I'm pretty sure he will be pretty high.
Best Brutalities in game so far! need flip kick one so bad cpu did it on me...so cool! best intros too!
it's pretty easy to pull off compared to the other ones too I think 3 flip kicks last flip kick is the brute, its unfortunate we don't have a nut punch brutality where the dudes head just exploads or something lol

Last edited:
Real life photo of SwiftEagle
me on day 1 posting on TYM without labbing (no one look through my posts)
M.D. once a week
people who claim Johnny is worst character:

View attachment 14471

(I make this joke out of love)
I'm more than willing to add anyone of you on Xbox to prove your point. I'm good with Kano as well. Then you can post it on here. Also, I'm interested in the psychology of those who assume, "I don't lab."
How is I and others asking for F344 to be a mid attack, and his crushing blows to be fixed dramatic?

Dean

On The Grind
So, this post is a rant about the overall balance and Cage as well.

Johnny Cage is by far my favorite MK character. All time. I am no advocating for him to be top tier, just to be clear.

I just want to make sure I got this right though. Disclaimer, I think characters like Johnny and Kano are the standard, or, should be the standard.

Johnny specifically has

Zero OH potential
Zero Mix
1 (slow) true mid
Amazing low string in back 3,4
Endless High Strings
Good throw game
HIGH PROJECTILES
Super Negative Special Moves
Good walk speed
Okay dash
Okay(ish) DMG output
Okay(ish) ranged normals
One of the worst KB characters

Am I right with this assessment?

Now, on paper, that looks trashy, and right now, it is to me. However, it makes for solid game play, with honest potential.

The problem being, all these mixup characters, dirt based characters, characters with high damage off of far less, 50/50, etc...

It just blows my mind that when they are making these characters, that they clearly don't think about balance overall. How could you? You would have to know that any character you give strong mixup potential too, is going to destroy characters that are just trying to get an honest win because, well, what the fuck else can they do?

I'm perfectly fine with Johnny overall, he just doesn't fit into this current meta of the game at all, and it's painfully obvious to me on why that is.

I would love for NRS to realize that the 50/50 meta is a joke, however, if that is the route they want to go, why wouldn't you make EVERY character with that potential too? I don't get the reasoning behind it, you have to make the potential even for characters if there is to be balance. It's not rocket science.

I'm curious how others feel on my perspective, I'm open minded, change my mind, but I feel extremely secure on my overall opinion within this topic.

This game is amazing. It has so much potential. BALANCE though, is the most important aspect for longevity though. I don't like every character in the game, that shouldn't be the solution, to just whore top tier characters for the sake of wins.

Anyway.. Rant over.

Just thought I would vent a little. Good or bad.

Wrath0594

Steam profile: 76561198102032134
I'm more than willing to add anyone of you on Xbox to prove your point. I'm good with Kano as well. Then you can post it on here. Also, I'm interested in the psychology of those who assume, "I don't lab."
How is I and others asking for F344 to be a mid attack, and his crushing blows to be fixed dramatic?
I said I hadn't labbed, not you, and it was because I was literally asking for the same things a week ago that you're asking for now. Thought it was funny is all. Hence the part about my post history. If you scroll back like 5 or 6 pages you can see me agreeing with M.D and asking for f3 mid. I also said the same things about how you can't do shit vs low poke. Scroll even further, and you'll see me talkin about how he's bottom 5 or some shit.

I've changed my mind since then, but you'e suggesting buffs that I've literally asked for multiple times. "Fix hitboxes, fix kbs, maybe a faster f4?" Verbatum what I said. You're practically quoting me with some of this stuff. I've changed my mind on the f3 thing mostly because of d4 jail and ji2 jail, I think f3 mid would just make our neutral less thoughtful and take away any reason to use f4.

Calm down, dude. From what I can tell, WE AGREE. The difference is how you're saying it. Everyone's here for discussion, no one is here to be ranted at. And I'd play you, but I'm on PC.

And krushing blows aren't what people called dramatic. I haven't seen a single person here disagree with fixing his krushing blows. If you can find a post that does, please link me.

Last edited:

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.

Johnny Cage is by far my favorite MK character. All time. I am no advocating for him to be top tier, just to be clear.

I just want to make sure I got this right though. Disclaimer, I think characters like Johnny and Kano are the standard, or, should be the standard.

Johnny specifically has

Zero OH potential
Zero Mix
1 (slow) true mid
Endless High Strings
Good throw game
HIGH PROJECTILES
Good walk speed
Okay dash
Okay(ish) DMG output
Okay(ish) ranged normals

Now, on paper, that looks trashy, and right now, it is to me. However, it makes for solid game play, with honest potential.

The problem being, all these mixup characters, dirt based characters, characters with high damage off of far less, 50/50, etc...

It just blows my mind that when they are making these characters, that they clearly don't think about balance overall. How could you? You would have to know that any character you give strong mixup potential too, is going to destroy characters that are just trying to get an honest win because, well, what the fuck else can they do?

I'm perfectly fine with Johnny overall, he just doesn't fit into this current meta of the game at all, and it's painfully obvious to me on why that is.

I would love for NRS to realize that the 50/50 meta is a joke, however, if that is the route they want to go, why wouldn't you make EVERY character with that potential too? I don't get the reasoning behind it, you have to make the potential even for characters if there is to be balance. It's not rocket science.

I'm curious how others feel on my perspective, I'm open minded, change my mind, but I feel extremely secure on my overall opinion within this topic.

This game is amazing. It has so much potential. BALANCE though, is the most important aspect for longevity though. I don't like every character in the game, that shouldn't be the solution, to just whore top tier characters for the sake of wins.

Anyway.. Rant over.

I saw a post in a separate thread that summed things up pretty well. Johnny and others like him are playing MK11, while the top tiers are still playing MKX. Normalization plus small changes for JC equals one happy celebrity in my book.

I said I don't lab, not you, and it was because I was literally asking for the same things a week ago that you're asking for now. Thought it was funny is all. Hence the part about my post history. If you scroll back like 5 or 6 pages you can see me agreeing with M.D and asking for f3 mid. I also said the same things about how you can't do shit vs low poke. Scroll even further, and you'll see me talkin about how he's bottom 5 or some shit.

I've changed my mind since then, but you'e suggesting buffs that I've literally asked for multiple times. "Fix hitboxes, fix kbs, maybe a faster f4?" Verbatum what I said. You're practically quoting me with some of this stuff. I've changed my mind on the f4 thing mostly because of d4 jail and ji2 jail, I think f3 mid would just make our neutral less thoughtful and take away any reason to use f4.

Calm down, dude. From what I can tell, WE AGREE. The difference is how you're saying it. No one wants to be ranted at, everyone wants to discuss things reasonably. And I'd play you, but I'm on PC.

And krushing blows aren't what people called dramatic. I haven't seen a single person here disagree with fixing his krushing blows. If you can find a post that does, please link me.
Ok, I misinterpreted a lot of what you said. Sorry. But the more people that speak up about it, the better.

Wrath0594

Steam profile: 76561198102032134

Johnny specifically has

Zero OH potential
Zero Mix
1 (slow) true mid
Endless High Strings
Good throw game
HIGH PROJECTILES
Good walk speed
Okay dash
Okay(ish) DMG output
Okay(ish) ranged normals

Anyway.. Rant over.

I'll take it point by point and give a response a shot.

OH/Mixup stuff- almost no character has these. Liu Kang doesn't. Nor Skarlet, Noob, Cassie, Baraka, and Kung Lao.
Characters that do have "mixups" like Kabal are almost all unsafe and don't lead to a full combo reward. Sub Zero is an exception to this, not the rule, and it's why he's top tier right now. Jade and Skarlet have seeable overheads. Raiden's is unseeable, but doesn't lead to any followup and is full combo punishable on block. Almost no one has mixups, you're safe blocking low against almost everyone and standing blocking overheads on reaction.

High strings are another universal issue right now. If you explore the rest of the cast, you'll find that almost every character functions this way. Almost everyone's best moves are highs. The reason this isn't too bad an issue is because of things like of Johnny's god tier d4 jailing into his f3 on hit, and ji2 jailing into highs. You can look for jump ins on wakeup and try to mess with the spacing for jump kick instead into dash f4 nutpunch once they start anti-airing you.

His projectiles being high is a necessary trade off since they have some of the best frame data in the game. The only projectile with better frames is Sonya's. And although the 2nd forceball is high, both forceballs jail on block- which is not something everyone gets. Neither Liu Kang's high or low fireballs jail. Not only do they jail off block strings, they are + and do great chip. So if someone is low poking you out, f4 into amped forceballs is a great way to begin pressure and look for whiff punishes.

Special moves- this isn't specific to Johnny. Safe specials without startup gaps are other flaws are RARE. And we have a safe special in forceballs that we can go into out of any blockstring. This isn't an issue.

Damage output, Johnny's up there in mid tier for this category in what he can get for 1 and 2 bars. Again, explore the cast more. before arguing this.

KB's suck. Hopefully we get requirements changed for them.

What we need is high hitboxes to be fixed so they don't whiff crouch blockers. If your forceballs get ducked on block out of f4 or b34 or something, you know it's a matchup you just can't play Johnny into until it's fixed. Basically it. Explore the cast, I can't say it enough. I tried messing with Kabal. He's got ranged mids, so he must be awesome, right? Then you realize how valuable Johnny's walk and dash speed is, because Kabal's is straight ass! Try playing with forceballs in mid range more, rather than fullscreen. It's one of the safest projectiles in the entire game, so it makes a great whiff punish/shimmy tool if you're afraid they'll outrange you. One last strength I'll mention is his restand is amazing. As far as I know, no one in the game has a restand better than +5. Kabals is +3, Skarlet's is +4 amped, and Noob has a +5, but it leaves him far enough that he has to dash before he can grab. Using nutpunch as an ender doesn't seem like much, but you take ALL their wakeup choices and guarantee a mixup between throw and d1 (or d4 for block pushback). D1 beats anything they do besides blocking. It nets a conversion if they try to jump out, it nets + frames if they neutral crouch or mash. And then you've got your throws.

There's my best bet to address your points... Lotta fucking typing today. Fingers dying.

Kind of funny how this thread is non-stop complaints about how bad Cage is, meanwhile Emperor Kombat just took this weeks Kombat Kup using mostly Cage.

If you are still getting beat by d1 spam, that's on you. That isn't even a valid complaint in my eyes. You're clearly doing something wrong.
We don't complain that much. Or at least we complain about the things that are obviously bad. I complained in this thread mostly about Show Stopper being a garbage variation, and I'm ready to accept to be wrong if someone proves me that Showstopper is a viable variation. The variation basically removes the nutpunch for a special move which is slower, unsafer on block, recover slower, hits high instead of mid and doesn't connect with f4 midscreen.

Johnny is a good character, we know it, but he lacks reliable krushing blows. The nutpunch one is useless since you lose significant damage over a normal punish and the f43 one will only hit people that fell asleep in front of their game. The f34 is also really risky to use because you can be punished by a d2 krushing blow very easily, so basically you risk a 30%+ punish for only a 24% Krushing Blow. And the move is also a very easy to parry on reaction and can also be full punished on neutral duck. The risk/reward ratio isn't in Johnny's favor at all, it's a very high risk for medium (or let's say between medium and high) reward. The only usable besides the universal d2 KB is Ninja Mime where you have to land two MB Mime Time parries and the third one will KB.

M.D.

I know I should resist but, the mime parry one is actually the one you will never get, ever.

You have to land two MB ones. MB. That's very important.
It's not MB as in amplify post parry, for a combo, this is very important not to confuse them.

You have to land two extended parries, where you amplify it before getting hit, to extend the animation.

So basically you have to sit there with the opponent watching you doing NOTHING to you, for 2 seconds, and then press MB to stay 2 more seconds, and then suddenly the opponent to hit you with a mid?

So after carefull thinking from the opponent, who has 2 seconds to choose what to hit you in the face with, and then 2 more seconds while you mb being stuck there like a fool, his result process train of thought will be, what the hell, i'll just mid him in the face.

And this has to happen 2 times. TWO! times. 2.

Just imagine how absurd this is. Who in the world would do this?

P.s. went and tested it just to be sure. As proof that nobody here ever got this KB in a real match, you will get the KB directly on the second extended mimetime, you don't have to do a third one. Still doesn't change a thing of what I said above. The opponent still has to actually drink his coffee to watch you mime for 4 seconds two time, and hit you with a mid both times. Lawl.

Last edited:

Dean

On The Grind
I'll take it point by point and give a response a shot.

OH/Mixup stuff- almost no character has these. Liu Kang doesn't. Nor Skarlet, Noob, Cassie, Baraka, and Kung Lao.
Characters that do have "mixups" like Kabal are almost all unsafe and don't lead to a full combo reward. Sub Zero is an exception to this, not the rule, and it's why he's top tier right now. Jade and Skarlet have seeable overheads. Raiden's is unseeable, but doesn't lead to any followup and is full combo punishable on block. Almost no one has mixups, you're safe blocking low against almost everyone and standing blocking overheads on reaction.

High strings are another universal issue right now. If you explore the rest of the cast, you'll find that almost every character functions this way. Almost everyone's best moves are highs. The reason this isn't too bad an issue is because of things like of Johnny's god tier d4 jailing into his f3 on hit, and ji2 jailing into highs. You can look for jump ins on wakeup and try to mess with the spacing for jump kick instead into dash f4 nutpunch once they start anti-airing you.

His projectiles being high is a necessary trade off since they have some of the best frame data in the game. The only projectile with better frames is Sonya's. And although the 2nd forceball is high, both forceballs jail on block- which is not something everyone gets. Neither Liu Kang's high or low fireballs jail. Not only do they jail off block strings, they are + and do great chip. So if someone is low poking you out, f4 into amped forceballs is a great way to begin pressure and look for whiff punishes.

Special moves- this isn't specific to Johnny. Safe specials without startup gaps are other flaws are RARE. And we have a safe special in forceballs that we can go into out of any blockstring. This isn't an issue.

Damage output, Johnny's up there in mid tier for this category in what he can get for 1 and 2 bars. Again, explore the cast more. before arguing this.

KB's suck. Hopefully we get requirements changed for them.

What we need is high hitboxes to be fixed so they don't whiff crouch blockers. If your forceballs get ducked on block out of f4 or b34 or something, you know it's a matchup you just can't play Johnny into until it's fixed. Basically it. Explore the cast, I can't say it enough. I tried messing with Kabal. He's got ranged mids, so he must be awesome, right? Then you realize how valuable Johnny's walk and dash speed is, because Kabal's is straight ass! Try playing with forceballs in mid range more, rather than fullscreen. It's one of the safest projectiles in the entire game, so it makes a great whiff punish/shimmy tool if you're afraid they'll outrange you. One last strength I'll mention is his restand is amazing. As far as I know, no one in the game has a restand better than +5. Kabals is +3, Skarlet's is +4 amped, and Noob has a +5, but it leaves him far enough that he has to dash before he can grab. Using nutpunch as an ender doesn't seem like much, but you take ALL their wakeup choices and guarantee a mixup between throw and d1 (or d4 for block pushback). D1 beats anything they do besides blocking. It nets a conversion if they try to jump out, it nets + frames if they neutral crouch or mash. And then you've got your throws.

There's my best bet to address your points... Lotta fucking typing today. Fingers dying.
Subzero, Sonya, Scorpion, Erron Black all have true mixup potential. In comparison to a character like, Johnny. We can try and rationalize it with how negative these mixups are, but the meta has been established early and it's obvious why these characters are so high on the tier list at the moment. Of course it should be unsafe mixups, but just that threat alone, takes so much away from other characters that are playing in an honest setting. You can't have balance like that. IMO

The only other character that is top tier that doesn't have a strong mixup game is, Gerras. He's so strong because he has so many mids it's laughable, safe strings, and a means to keep you frozen in air without breaking out.

Otherwise, everyone else is just kinda hanging out. If you eliminated those five characters, it would be a lot more balanced.

Jailing is great but it also has limitations as well, we all know this, and doesn't change the current meta.

I would rather have a mid projectile (amp'd) than the faster recovery or jailed double hit. You just can't establish it properly against anyone that knows what they are doing. Duck, walk forward, Duck, walk forward. Now, I understand this is typical means of countering zoning, I also understand Johnny is not a pure zoner, however, without a threat of that Mid, it's just useless and does nothing but eat clock off the timer.

I'm not complaining about the special moves, other than, there are a few characters that have safe specials that just seem absurd if you think about it. Again, my issue is balance, not the negative aspect of this.

I have explored the cast more. Noob, Gerras, Kabal, Sonya, etc.. I could keep going, but I wont. They all have fairly easier execution strings, with far more potency and damage behind their combo's.

Again, my argument is about the balance, if you had an equal playing field with all characters, they gameplay would be so much more enjoyable. That's my argument. Johnny does not fit the current meta, in a few different ways. If you want a game with trade off, then make the trade off worth while to maintain that balance. You just don't get that with Johnny right now.

Again, I love the way Johnny plays, I understand a good amount about fighting games. I just don't think he fits right now, but, I also think he should be the standard for other characters moving forward. If that makes sense.

I agree that KB needs a rework already and Hitbox and Hurtbox issues need adjusted.

I do use the restand a lot, I only cash out on DMG to close out rounds typically. Thanks for your input and thought out response. I do appreciate it overall. You make some valid points, I just hope that I provided good reasoning on my counter points.

Thanks again.

I know I should resist but, the mime parry one is actually the one you will never get, ever.

You have to land two MB ones. MB. That's very important.
It's not MB as in amplify post parry, for a combo, this is very important not to confuse them.

You have to land two extended parries, where you amplify it before getting hit, to extend the animation.

So basically you have to sit there with the opponent watching you doing NOTHING to you, for 2 seconds, and then press MB to stay 2 more seconds, and then suddenly the opponent to hit you with a mid?

So after carefull thinking from the opponent, who has 2 seconds to choose what to hit you in the face with, and then 2 more seconds while you mb being stuck there like a fool, his result process train of thought will be, what the hell, i'll just mid him in the face.

And this has to happen 2 times. TWO! times. 2. So you will get a kb on the THIRD one?

Just imagine how absurd this is. Who in the world would do this?
I thought they meant you had to MB the move twice AFTER the succesful parry. This is the worse KB in the game by far. Who saw that and validated it ? Who hired this guy, what the fuck ?