What's new

MK10 Wishlist

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It would be cool if Sub got resurrected(which I'm sure will happen anyway some how from Raiden or Elder Gods etc) but say he was reverted back to his human form, that would be cool lol.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
.Reiko (MK4 costume)

.Add more seconds to Shang Tsungs transformation & allow it to be removed by Shang with L2.
.Cancel Sonya and Liu Kangs military stances with Block.
.Clan Rooms (invite-only by admin rooms)
.net speed improvements, any, 60 mbit/10 mbit isn't getting me anywhere on MK9.
.Sonya in her mk9 form
.Animalities/Brutalities/Friendship/A new one like Clanship or something where they pick the loser up (say "we were practicing") and go beat the living daylights out of a character that has the title noob above their head or something humorous don't require same clan tho (who cares))

Many characters from MK9 are great for MK10 if they can be imported.

.Shinnok
Shinnoks impersonation:
.Choose 1 character from char select screen for Shinnoks "soul impersonation", have them show up above Shinnok at the VS screen to make sure you see who they chose.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Guys, do you think Skarlet has any chance of appearing in MK10, or the next installments at all?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Guys, do you think Skarlet has any chance of appearing in MK10, or the next installments at all?
Definitely. Ermac was never supposed to exist, and now he's an OG.
I think Skarlet, being the first genuinely new MK character since Taven & Daegon, deserves to be a big part of the story.
And if they revive the rest of the ladies in the next installment, she should be left neutral ala Scorpion and have her own agenda.
Shao Kahn's dead, so she has no one in particular to serve.
But she's a demoness made of blood, so I highly doubt she'll be serving the side of good any time soon.
Chances are she'll fly under the flag of Chaos, since Havik and his crew were never so much about good or evil as they were about madness and disorder. She'd fit right in.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If there weren't wakeup attacks, Reptile would probably be like top 3 lmfao. Just sayin'.

Honestly:

-Fix the block
-Fix the input bug
-Make strike/projectile invincibility more prevalent
-Change forward dash to run
-Speed up walking and remove the walk startup
-Introduce forward roll
-Diversify the animations and hitboxes of crouching and jumping attacks
-Speed up uppercuts

And you're good.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'm kinda hoping MK10 in itself functions as UMK9, the same system with tweaks that couldn't be done with patches(Input bug, negative edge, etc.) and bring back all of the characters perhaps with some move-set updates and new third fatalities and friendships. Characters and stages from MK4 and perhaps DA as mostly the new stuff, along with the story continuation and A TRAINING MODE THAT'S GOOD.

I think the following should be kept and definitely not changed:
1) combo breakers
2) 4 button attack lay out (with the fifth button being block), stay away from the Capcom 6 button complexity
3) a 1v1 and 2v2 mode should be kept. I feel like I bought 2 games in 1.
4) Kenshi should not be DLC. He should be a default character.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Leave the throws as they are, but be techable only with one input and the direction to be of choice like the command throws of Sheeva/Jax for example.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Oh yeah, and make Shang morph into bosses and make bosses cheaper, like MK2 style cheap.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
-Get rid of the lame hit-boxes for certain characters. For God's sake. Single worst thing about MK9.

-Let uppercuts be a universal equalizer again at 8 or 9-ish frames (why is Shang's uppercut over two-and-a-half times slower than Quan Chi's?)

-Remove commands involving "up" so jumping can be made more responsive.

-Practice mode that allows you to command/record the opponent's action.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Some people are asking for different animations for jump punches and kicks. This reminds me of SF, I don't play that game, but I know every character has different animations for almost every punch and kick. My question is: how efficient actually are those? Do they all have utility? Even MK9 with it's minor movesets there are useless moves. So, I don't see how this will have a better impact on the game but design coolness.

I agree, I think different animations for jump punches and kicks just makes this too Capcomish. If you want different animations then go play SF (it's a good game). But I believe what makes MK9 unique is that there is a degree of "minimalism." unnecessary complexity that doesn't add to the fun of the game but just allows for people to say "I have have memorized by heart the different whatever specs of each individual character" is not there).

As for the dashes, I agree, instead of dashing you should have running. It would make the game faster.

Also, no more moves with up, so as to prevent accidental jumps.

I think combo breakers should take 1 piece of meter or be more easily accessible and maybe specials 2 pieces of meter and x-rays 3 (assuming there is a system like that).

Finally, so as to prevent any infinite or high percentage combos, maybe there should be a better system to limit combos. Or at least let some players thoroughly test the game for infinites and high percentage combos for some time before releasing it.

Again, MK9 is my favorite fighting game so far.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
yeah but you cant do the jump kick dive kick in Kung Lao combos you have to jump forward.
But in combos you jump, then press down 4. Teleport is d,u. How do you get a teleport from jumping forward to divekick :confused:

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
But in combos you jump, then press down 4. Teleport is d,u. How do you get a teleport from jumping forward to divekick :confused:
It happens with all jumps. i use the analog stick for jumps, when the stick goes from up to neutral, sometimes its goes farther and inputs down.