What's new

MK1/MK2/MK3 Secret "EJB" Hidden Menu Codes Discovered After 20+ Years

dreemernj

Ambassador
I am sure it's only on the arcade. I haven't tried home ports.
Nintendo DS and Xbox 360 run the ROM in emulators. They probably have it unless they filter input during demo mode or something.

Also, umk3 for 3do source code leaked years ago. It's actually mostly mk3 for PSX. And that was apparently mostly mk3 for the arcade. It'd be hilarious if this made it into mk3 for PSX or Windows.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just want to say that these all work on the new Arcade 1up MK machine.

MK1 is Revision 4.0 T-Unit
MK2 is Revision 3.1
UMK3 is Revision 1.2

None of the changes you make save once you exit the game and restart it outside of high scores. This means that the UMK3 hiddens stay hidden. You can easily unlock them and adjust the volume down a bit because it's all the way up in the EJB menu.

ded

Elder God
Did anyone got the EJB menu working on XBLA UMK3? I got it successfully on both MKAK (PS3, Xbox 360, PC - tested on all versions) and MKII PSN, but without any luck on UMK3 XBLA... @Juggs @Shock @Konqrr

Last edited:

ded

Elder God
yeah, i know. I've got it on many arcade translations, but for some reason it did not work on xbla version. tried with both RightBumper and RightTrigger without success...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Did anyone got the EJB menu working on XBLA UMK3? I got it successfully on both MKAK (PS3, Xbox 360, PC - tested on all versions) and MKII PSN, but without any luck on UMK3 XBLA... @Juggs @Shock @Konqrr
How do you do it? I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of the EJB menu. I mean I probably have and just forgot.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've never even tried on an arcade machine. I think anything that has modded menus that exist outside the emulation while the game is going probably isn't going to work.

Reactions: ded