What's new

MK1 Invasions Mode: (It Sucks)

xRantex

Rante Inferno
You get it from another fight, but I can't recall which one. Keep going around following green lines and you'll eventually get it as a Reward.
Ok and the treasure chest at the sun do with the crate in front, What are the requirements for the crate to move? Nothing is happening.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I actually have the same issue. I've finished invasions, opened the passage with the netherstone, there were 2-3 fights there and the chest. And chest is locked and I have no klue from where can I get the key.

The keys to open Gates in each Mesa are gotten through a specific fight/Tower. The Ornate Keys to open chests can be rarely gotten as a random reward, or bought from Kollector.

acowsik

MK fan from India
With all characters mastered and all invasion content done (including seasonal tower), I can rest easy until the last week of the season where it is rumored to add the titan battle for the final achievement.

Hopefully with season 2, the content changes up quite a bit else this mode can get kinda repetitive and mundane pretty fast.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
You buy the key from Kollector
Actually no, it's not there. And walking around the same damn mesa over and over looking for this key is not something I really enjoy to be honest.

So I just stopped playing this mode. Like entirely. I don't care about the skins and invasions are not giving me any fun. The primary thing it should give to make me enjoy playing it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I didn’t know the Max invasion level was 30. Which is SUPER easy to hit by doing the infinite Dragon Horn (+100 Invasions XP) trick at Wu Shi Academy Store. Speaking of which, there’s not much reason to ever buy the Dragon Bone. It gives you only +50 and is only 1000 cheaper than the Horn (Dragon Horn is 3k while Dragon Bone is 2k).

Anyway, since I didn’t know that 30 was the max, wasted a Horn. Not a big deal at all as whatever that currency is, it’s not like it’s super rare or anything.

Art Lean

Noob
I didn’t know the Max invasion level was 30. Which is SUPER easy to hit by doing the infinite Dragon Horn (+100 Invasions XP) trick at Wu Shi Academy Store. Speaking of which, there’s not much reason to ever buy the Dragon Bone. It gives you only +50 and is only 1000 cheaper than the Horn (Dragon Horn is 3k while Dragon Bone is 2k).

Anyway, since I didn’t know that 30 was the max, wasted a Horn. Not a big deal at all as whatever that currency is, it’s not like it’s super rare or anything.
What’s the infinite horn trick? I’ve stupidly been doing Endurance grinds since I assumed the Horn only gave me level XP (rather than character mastery XP) and I’d already maxed out at 100… :confused:

EDIT > WAIT - never mind, just re-read your post Juggs and I've got myself confused AGAIN already. I'm already level 30, I confused that for trying to get everyone to level 25, which there's no real way around a long-haul grind from what I can tell.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I did all the invasion content on both pc and ps5 and it is very balanced. There is no need to grind anything. You constantly outlevel any of the content as you go and hit the level cap way before you finish. There is not need to waste time going in and out of menus to refresh items, unless you are building many of the super fun talismans.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Actually no, it's not there. And walking around the same damn mesa over and over looking for this key is not something I really enjoy to be honest.

So I just stopped playing this mode. Like entirely. I don't care about the skins and invasions are not giving me any fun. The primary thing it should give to make me enjoy playing it.
You can literally buy the ornate key from whatever shop mesa, it doesnt have to be on the Sun Do festival. Its what I did, and it worked. The other key you get from doing a tower in Sun Do is to open the gate to the boss of this particular mesa.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
hmm, I've checked the shop in Sun Do and it wasn't there for 10000%. But tbh I didn't check any other mesas. Will try that tonight then.

I had the one from the tower way earlier - it did open some gate, but now we are talking about the chest in the Netherstone area. Thought I must have missed something while "exploring"

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
hmm, I've checked the shop in Sun Do and it wasn't there for 10000%. But tbh I didn't check any other mesas. Will try that tonight then.

I had the one from the tower way earlier - it did open some gate, but now we are talking about the chest in the Netherstone area. Thought I must have missed something while "exploring"
Each mesa (besides the training ground and the towers one in the middle) have 2 shops on them and one shop will 100% always have a key... you can press menu and click on shop to teleport to it if you want, and if you do it again when standing at a shop you teleport to the next shop. You need to "find" the shops on each mesa before the teleport works. A key from any mesa will open the chests on all the mesas. So to not loose your place have have to walk again, go to a old mesa and get the key, then go back to your current one. That way you "save" your place. Also if you hold the key in your inventory, the paths will show green leading to the chest, otherwise they show blue. So always have one in your inventory.

Also iSuck posted this in another thread.. it is a video showing you what the "unsolved nodes" look like. Simply follow the green arrow and do all the nodes that are needed.

Another cool tip is that the ambushes seem to have a good chance to drop the syringes. These permanently increase resistance but only on the character you use it on. It is not hard to get everything to 100% resistance if that is a goal.

Last edited:
Made a hilariously busted infinite armor talisman with super fast activation and max charges. Since it started at Uncommon, I was able to throw every mod onto it and it only raised it one level...so it was super easy to add all the broken mods.

LOL even the Talisman forging is totally busted and nonsensical.

I love that I could add +1000% armor...or make it last 1% longer.

Yes you read that right. Last 1% longer. 1%. 1000% extra armor. Or 1% longer duration.:laughing::laughing::laughing: Who set this mode up???

I particularly like the talisman I have that has +11 charges. Y'know...in the mode where Talisman's have a max charge of 8, making +7 the highest mod for extra charges that will do anything.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I started setting up a turbo controller, putting a character's stats into max attack and letting them mash 3 on the Triple Trouble mission to grind character mastery while I'm at work lol

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Each mesa (besides the training ground and the towers one in the middle) have 2 shops on them and one shop will 100% always have a key... you can press menu and click on shop to teleport to it if you want, and if you do it again when standing at a shop you teleport to the next shop. You need to "find" the shops on each mesa before the teleport works. A key from any mesa will open the chests on all the mesas. So to not loose your place have have to walk again, go to a old mesa and get the key, then go back to your current one. That way you "save" your place. Also if you hold the key in your inventory, the paths will show green leading to the chest, otherwise they show blue. So always have one in your inventory.
Small update, because I actually forgot to write back.

Yes, the key was in the shop, thank you for the tip. It was shop in other mesa. Not sure why though, but yea.

Anyway, the loot was not worth and I gave up on invasions for this season. Im really disappointed that I have to say that, but I really dont like this mode at all.