What's new

MK1 Gameplay World Premier - June 8TH [Summer Game Fest]

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah

Posted by Tom Brady, if what he is saying ends up to be true, we're in for a ride :DOGE
Can't wait for June 8, specially because I'm a delusional fuck
Sounded fake as fuck. He kept saying "From what I've been hearing" to make it sound like he has a source, but then he says "I hear its either this or that" If he actually had a source it wouldn't be "This or that". He's either reading off fake leaks taking them as gospel, or he's just spouting off his wishlist disguising it as actual info

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
that is what 99% of the leakers and other "take" videos are.

PS : The reason I didn't bitch about the "leak" vid this time.. is that the thumbnail dose not have potential spoilers in it.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sounded fake as fuck. He kept saying "From what I've been hearing" to make it sound like he has a source, but then he says "I hear its either this or that" If he actually had a source it wouldn't be "This or that". He's either reading off fake leaks taking them as gospel, or he's just spouting off his wishlist disguising it as actual info
He also said version 0, or what it was at version 0.

Interesting enough, the game has the longest developement phase out of any other NRS game, June 8th it's next week, i think we can wait until then, despite this month being the longest for me personally.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Interesting enough, the game has the longest developement phase out of any other NRS game, June 8th it's next week, i think we can wait until then, despite this month being the longest for me personally.
Well now that it is "morally wrong" to work to deadlines without being accused of over working people.... it is no surprise that it came out so late, or that only 1 game was being worked on this entire time.

Last edited:

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?

Posted by Tom Brady, if what he is saying ends up to be true, we're in for a ride :DOGE
Can't wait for June 8, specially because I'm a delusional fuck
No. No rage mechanic. Fuck that shit. That should have died in fucking mk8. He better fucking be wrong or he's never allowed to play SZ again.

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I watched Tom Brady's video last night, muted with subtitles, while I heard another video, and I got the impression he was simply saying things he THINK the game might have mechanically, not really saying "I have consulted with an inside source that says this and that" - it seemed to me he was just making educated guesses.

Can someone with less lack of attention than me confirm or deny that is the case? I can't rewatch the video right now lol

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
Isn't that the dude who like swindled his entire fanbase and didn't attend the tourney he asked money for? Lmao.
I have a vague memory of that lol. But I also have an even fainter memory that he actually adressed that publicly and gave back everyone's money or something? Again, my attention span is evidently shit haha

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I have a vague memory of that lol. But I also have an even fainter memory that he actually adressed that publicly and gave back everyone's money or something? Again, my attention span is evidently shit haha
yeah I don't quite remember, good on him if he gave the money back tho.

Kokoko

Somehow
Besides the gameplay itself, I'm also very interested in how much they have improved the graphics compared to MK 11. Without the old generation consoles, they have the opportunity to take a step forward. Before someone writes about Switch, I remember about it. But they can make a port like Doom, which can free them up a bit.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I’ll be satisfied with any gameplay. However, since they’re seemingly making it such a grandiose reveal, I’m hoping we get either a decent amount of gameplay shown, like at least a couple minutes, or there’s some in depth explanations from @16 Bit or something. Speaking of which I haven’t heard from her in awhile, hopefully she’ll still be apart of the Kombat Kasts.

subzert

Frozen Soul
I hope for KombatKasts this time, they bring 16bit, Dragon, Dizzy and Big D to show off/breakdown the fighters and have a first to 3 set between them with atleast 1 of them using the KombatKast focus fighter. Derek Kirtzic is below average skilled and Tyler is abominable skilled to watch now.