What's new

MK X reveal predictions

Sami

Noob
I seem to remember one of the original MK9 trailers featured Sub Zero's Ice Parry... which wasn't in the game lol (yes I know Cyber got it).

edit: found it. 21 seconds in.

I predict another gaff like this during MKX's trailer spammage :D

trufenix

bye felicia
They aren't gaffs, they're why all game trailers say "this represents a product in development". Just ask anyone who decided to main Cyborg or Nightwing based on their trailers.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I seem to remember one of the original MK9 trailers featured Sub Zero's Ice Parry... which wasn't in the game lol (yes I know Cyber got it).

edit: found it. 21 seconds in.

Also breaks the double freeze rule... He ex ice puddle's jax then jip b12 freezes him. lol

smh wish he could still double freeze.

My only concern with Konquest is that its purpose was to tell the story of newly introduced characters. It's still too soon for Shujinko so if there was a Konquest mode we would either play it from the multiple perspectives of MK characters like the MK9 campaign or they would need to introduce a new character earlier into the story.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Random predictions.

Brand new character will be in the starting roster and have top billing in the marketing.

There will be some weird gimmick announced that will make all of TYM groan and call the game shit before they have any idea how it works.

All the woman look like men and the entire internet cries.

i want it to be ps4 xbox one release only. next gen game! and yall can save up money to get ps4 until the game releases. xo

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Brutalities
Universal block buttons properties (like parries or push block)
Chain combos + Links (think of the possibilities)
Better recovery frames
A challenge tower thats actually good and a challenge
More rewards, maybe custom costumes like KI
The krypt should actually have a point besides art and some costumes
Kano,Reiko,Shinnok are S+ tier :)

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
There will be some weird gimmick announced that will make all of TYM groan and call the game shit before they have any idea how it works.
Oh gosh, that has been my biggest worry since MK9. I was hoping that with Injustice, they could get all of that gimmicky stuff out of their system before going back to MK so we didn't have to worry about any of it.

RHCP

Noob
I'd like to see Konquest and Brutalities return. I do not want the run button back though.

I think the teaser trailer will be Shinnok and Raiden getting ready to fight (cutscene style) with an epic backdrop. The actual E3 trailer might show a bit of that fight as well as some actual gameplay that teases some aspect/returning or new characters.