What's new

MK X reveal predictions

k, so take the mk x reveal on 2/6 as given. now whats it gonna be?

i predict the classic, scorpion vs subzero, maybe with a side appearance of the big evil, lets call it shinnok.
theyre gonna fight and Show off Specials and Basic mechanis, by the broken spine on the poster id say some Kind of x-ray may be shown. also some stupid and gimmicky mechanic "pro-Players" dont like is gonna be introduced, like freefall kombat.

what are youre thoughts?

SZSR

Noob
I want to see something like the MK9 reveal trailer, it shows us an inkling of what the story will be and then we see gameplay of a bunch of different characters. Not necessarily all of them poster boys of the franchise, like possibly: Johnny Cage, Sonya and Raiden confirmed to return, then like some clips of Quan Chi and Shinnok, then the newer characters like Kai, Fujin and Tanya.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I definitely don't think you'll be seeing the standard Scorpion/Sub Zero battle on the trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if there's almost nothing on it, to be honest. I think the fact that they will just be confirming that the game is coming was going to be more than enough for everyone until that poster leaked and Boon changed his pic on Twitter confirming its validity. Now everyone is going to want an 8 character reveal with all kinds of gameplay or something.

I just want a release date. Take my fucking money now, NRS.

It's not going to be anything like Injustice gameplay wise, they're 2 completely different games, and Boon made that apparent. If they were to take something from injustice, it better be the training mode.
I was thinking more of the transition between different parts of the stages which we've seen in previous MK titles. I think Injustice has by far the most epic form of this in a fighting game... bring it back to MK with the level of quality seen in Injustice and that should make for an epic fight every time.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Halloween release
I seriously doubt that though, considering all past titles are released April time frame and October is likely the month WB roles out Arkham Knight. It would seriously hurt sales of both games, not to mention the already huge lineup of games set for release in October as well.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I definitely don't think you'll be seeing the standard Scorpion/Sub Zero battle on the trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if there's almost nothing on it, to be honest. I think the fact that they will just be confirming that the game is coming was going to be more than enough for everyone until that poster leaked and Boon changed his pic on Twitter confirming its validity. Now everyone is going to want an 8 character reveal with all kinds of gameplay or something.

I just want a release date. Take my fucking money now, NRS.
Yeah just give me the release date.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
It's not going to be anything like Injustice gameplay wise, they're 2 completely different games, and Boon made that apparent. If they were to take something from injustice, it better be the training mode.
I agree. For the love of God please implement an Injustice type training mode in MK10. It would be so godlike